Chapter 6

*********
Sleep talk~~~
"I wonder how I'm actually talking to you?"whispered Sapna."you look quite different now...by the way I love those spiky hair it makes you look more smart!,.Rahul c'mon don't go away!i need you!"

~~~~~~~~~~me as P.o.V of Sapna~~~
(At the breakfast table)
Wahida's mom Suman,served me more noodles and milk, when I was reluctant and already full.

Wahida was smiling at me. Maybe observing me. And I admired her dimple.

"So you're Wahida's best friend?" Chuckled Mr. Khan when he joins her at the breakfast table.
"Ah yess.."I replied with food in my mouth. It sounded funny but the atmosphere looked kind of serious,heaven knew why?

This was a happy family. Wahida was the only daughter and her dad- a perfect businessman wore a Zara Suit and owned a diamond Blackberry.

Their house was huge and spacious with 5 bedrooms. And I had spent one night here already.

Their chauffeur drove me and Wahida off to the college from where we took our internship letters and we headed straight to the 5 Star hotel.

(At the hotel)
A huge banner of the food carnival was placed at the entrance and one of the staff members inspected our intern letters and guided us to the lobby from where we were taken to the banquet hall.

The manager, Mr. Raj Mohan instructed us and we were to start the seminar at 12:30pm.

I started "Think of nutrition as the building blocks of life. The essential nutrients for life include carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids.
Food therapy is emerging as the latest prevention against multiple lifestyle diseases.
So children..being healthy not only makes us feel great,it enables us to enjoy our life and to follow our dreams((i saw Rahul coming out of the conference room))and and...ummm conversely, a poor diet can have a serious impact on health, and rob you of your freedom...
Healthy eating is the best recipe for an abundant life. Make every bite count."(as my eyes looked beyond the young audience searching for him).
At the end of the half an hour seminar Wahida spoke and took charge of the children.
- "to our right there's Grilled Pesto shrimp Skewers, cinnamon roll,chocolate coconut energy balls, Paelo Brownies, Hot pepper Garlic Kraut, warm Barley Salad, Chunky Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes and the list goes on...so let's rock 'n' Roll kids!"

~~~~~at 2:30pm on the same day~~~

"I never knew today would be soo much fun!..these kids ask too many questions!"as Wahida glances at the kids and their guardians.

"I know" I replied trying to recollect the thought that I had seen Rahul today during the seminar.
"I liked those Paelo Brownies. They were yumm!"I said.

"Yeah. Me too."came an answer from a voice that surely dint belong to Wahida! I quickly turned and saw, and went dumbstruck.
"You were very good at the seminar." He chuckled "and your voice brought me out of the conference room, by the way I'm Rahul if you remember?!"he kept looking at me and I was gazing at him.

"I'm surprised to see you after such a long time"as Wahida broke our eye contact.

White Polo shirt paired with dark blue Denims and Armani suit. He had spiked his hair. His smell drove me crazy. I was already.

"So how are you here?"-I asked trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"I came here today on account of management study visit all the way from U.K...your cheeks ..so pink!"as he chuckles pointing at me as though he wanted to speak more to me.

"Do you still play basketball? I used to watch your every match" I dint know how but my mind was curious to know.

This was the first time we spoke so freely. And the fact that he was standing beside me. I was on cloud nine. You dont really know how fast a girl feels. At the moment I knew.

"Mr. Raj told me that two interns in formals are here. And he told me to study this entire event."

"So you'll be hea for the..."just as i spoke he interrupted.
"For this entire week!" As he shook hands with me.

~~~~P.o.V of Rahul~~~~~
This girl who was so shy, watched all my matches...I had met her only once before.

***********
(End of chapter 6)
• yay!finally Rahul in here!..