twenty-five

"Expecto Patronum!"

"You're not thinking of something happy enough."

"It's a bit hard to do that at the moment." Aurora replied to her father. 

Sirius had been training Aurora to cast her Patronus in a small meadow in the woods less than 2 miles from the home he and Diana shared. The two were there just about every day, and every day Aurora was only able to get a small light to come from her wand. 

The sun was slowly beginning to set, but the two ignored it. 

"You mean to tell me you have no happy memories of you and Augustus? You and Cedric Diggory?"

"Every time I think of him all I see is him being killed."

"I don't think he'd want you to remember him that way."

"You don't know anything about him or what he would want!" Aurora snapped. 

Sirius sighed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to strike a nerve."

The two quickly moved their heads in the direction of a twig snapping from a distance. They raised their wands, preparing themselves for whatever was in the woods. 

When Althena came walking out of the woods with sunglasses on and a cigarette between her lips, they lowered their wands.

"By all means, please do blast me into oblivion. Would get me out of this treacherous life."

"Don't speak like that, Althena." Sirius said, "It's not helping Aurora cast her Patronus. Maybe you could cast yours and help her."

She took the cigarette from between her lips, "I'm not casting my Patronus, Sirius."

"What is your Patronus, anyways?" Sirius asked while ignoring her response, "I don't believe I've ever seen it."

Althena ignored his question, "Dinner will be ready in five minutes."

She turned away from them, and disapparated away.

The two returned to 12 Grimmauld Place just as dinner was ready. Tonks and Remus attempted to make food for everyone, it didn't taste great but it was at least edible. 

Althena was sipping on her usual blood when her ears perked up at the sound of movement from outside the home, "Great. What is it now?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Someone is here?" Sirius worriedly asked. 

Tonks sprung up from her seat, "I know who it is! Stay here." She said, tripping over Kingsley's chair as she ran out of the kitchen and to the front door. 

She heard Tonks say welcome very excitedly. She brought three people into the kitchen, "Guys, this is Margot and Maxwell Monroe." She excitedly said, "My best friends at Hogwarts."

Margot barely taller than Tonks. Her hair was short with bangs and almost white. She wore a tan skirt with a patterned jumper along with black heeled boots. Her skin was pale and her face was strongly carved out, all complementing her blue eyes. 

Her style strongly resembled one Remus Lupin, the only difference was that it was a bit more upscale. 

Maxwell, who looked similar to her in a male form, was tall with a more natural color of blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes anyone had ever seen. Like Margot, he carried himself poshly with perfect posture. Even though Margot was dressed nicely, Maxwell was dressed in a well-tailored old-fashioned blue suit that was considered formalwear to most. 

"They are twins, in case you guys can't tell." Tonks commented. 

"It's actually Margot St. Claire now." She said.