thirty-eight

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." Harry said as everyone in Dumbledore's Army practiced producing a Patronus Charm. 

Estella casted her Patronus, which was an Arctic fox, to a younger Hufflepuff girl. She was helping Harry train everyone with their Patronus, as she had a knack for casting it herself. 

Naturally, Fred and George had a matching Patronus, which was a Magpie. 

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally as useful against Expecto Patronum, variety of opponents." Estella said to everyone after the young girl she was helping successfully produced her Patronus. 

Luca Mayfield's Patronus was a Dolphin. Augustus, who was next to him, was struggling greatly with his Patronus. He put his struggles aside when he saw Luca's Patronus, "Well done there, Luca."

He gave a smile to the Gryffindor as he lowered his wand, "Thanks."

"Well done, Ginny!" Harry exclaimed. 

The two turned around and saw a Patronus horse running around the room. Augustus put his hands on his hips, "Merlin's beard..."

"Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused!" Estella said. 

"Expecto Patronum!" 

A large Lion emerged around Zoya, it's roaring making the room go dead silent. It ran around the room, everyone had to dodge to avoid being run over by it. 

It stopped in front of Fred, who looked pale and terrified that it might attack. It then rubbed up against the ginger-haired prankster, making him chuckle, "Look at that! Your Patronus likes me more than it likes you!" He teased. 

The Patronus disapeared and Estella walked up to her, "Quite the Patronus you've got. I read that Lions are fiercely protective and incredibly loyal. I suppose it shouldn't come as a shock that it's your Patronus."

"I suppose not." She replied with a small smile. 

Their conversation was quickly interrupted by the chandelier above them rattling and a deep thud. The lights blinked as everyone slowly walked to where the loud thudding sound was coming from. 

Estella slowly approached the loud thudding with Harry and Nigel Wolpert. It was a small section of the room where it was complete glass. Estella and Harry had their wands raised as it began to crack, and eventually shatter. 

There was a small opening in the stone from where the glass broke. Nigel tried to peer through the opening, but both Estella and Harry lightly nudged him aside. 

The two listened to the voice of Umbridge, "I'll make short work of this. Bombarda Maxima." She said with a small smile. 

Estella pulled Nigel out of the way, shielding him from the explosion. 

Umbridge stood with her Inquisitor Squad. Draco appeared, pulling Cho Chang into view. Cho looked to be crying. 

"Get them!" Umbridge ordered. 

"Not if I get you first!" Zoya yelled, holding out her wand. 

Estella stopped her, "Don't. Don't risk getting expelled from this bloody school."

Harry was brought in alongside Cho to Dumbledore for questioning. As Harry told the story to his friends, Dumbledore was sentenced to go to Azkaban, but escaped by clapping his hands in the air with his Phoenix named Fawkes. Not to mention the fact that Percy the Prefect was there. 

After that, Filch nailed yet another rule to the already covered stone wall at Hogwarts. 

"I suddenly feel the urge to just push that ladder he is standing on over. It would only take a small nudge." Zoya mumbled to her boyfriend.