blocky blue

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Dream and George play Minecraft together :)

"Is it bedtime yet?" Dream makes his character crouch in front of George by the crafting table inside the little villager house they've overtaken.

They're playing on a Minecraft survival world together, a completely new one that is just for him and George (and Sapnap if he wanted to join, of course, but he's busy streaming right now). It was George's suggestion to play, after Dream had an ever so little meltdown over something he can't remember anymore.

Everything kind of melds into one in his mind whenever he's regressed, and the colorful game moving around on his screen is only pulling him deeper. Whatever he was upset about earlier is long forgotten.

"We can't sleep just yet, it's still daytime out there," George tells him through his headphones.

Dream pushes W to bound over to a window and peek outside, and sure enough, the sky is still blue and bright. "Still daytime," he repeats, confirming it to be true.

From the window, he can see lots of villagers walking to and fro, clearly very busy with their jobs. If Dream were one of them, he would want to be a librarian so he could read books all day, or maybe a shepherd so all the sheep in the land would be his friends.

The sound of a door opening breaks him out of thought. He whips around from the window, just in time to see a villager – a librarian even – waltzing right into his and George's house!

"Intruder!" He exclaims with a frown, doing his best to push the stranger out of the door again, but without much luck. "George, someone's in our home an' dey won' leave!"

"That's not very nice of them, here I'll help you usher them out."

With the help of another pair of hands, Dream manages to get the villager out, blocking the door with a dirt block as soon as the door shuts. "Jeez Louise," he mutters, shaking his head with great disapproval as he watches the intruder-librarian make their way to their own house from the window.

It's a phrase he must have subconsciously picked up from Sapnap or someone, and George can't help but chuckle at the way he says it.

"Oh! Is evening now I t'ink," Dream reports happily, noticing the different colored sky. Blue to yellow to orange to darker and darker until the sky is all black, twinkling with white specks of stars.

"Nighttime!" He cheers, jumping around George's character who seems to be placing some stuff into a chest by their beds. "Nighttime means bedtime so is time to sleep," he rambles on absentmindedly, mesmerized by how the world bounces every time he presses space.

Finally, George turns from the chest and looks at Dream, crouching a few times to make him smile (it works). "Nighttime does mean bedtime, you're right. Let's hop in bed now," he says, clicking on one of the beds so Dream knows which one to go to sleep in.

Dream jumps onto the bed with a quiet "wiii" and sits back in his chair as his character falls asleep on his screen.

"I've made you some armor and some tools, plus a bit of food for both of us. It's all in the chest, okay? So you can just grab that in the morning," George explains while the night passes quickly.

A moment later, they're both up and out of bed, the sky a nice blocky blue outside the window once again. "Okay," Dream smiles, doing exactly as he was told, oohing and aahing at all the cool stuff George has prepared for him.

Adventures are waiting!

604 words

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*