7 days of spring prompts Day 6

Day 6- Umbrella

Scar was wandering around spawn when he felt a drop land on him, and then another, and another. Soon it was pouring. Not wanting to be soaked, Scar ran for the nearest shelter, finding himself inside Grian's Cat-Shoe wizard base.

"Scar?" The elf jumped out of his skin with a yelp when he heard Grian's voice.

"Oh...my...Don't scare me like that." Grian smirked.

"What are you doing?"

"It's raining and I didn't want to get wet."

"Your tree is literally right there." Grian pointed out the window at Scar's definition of a starter base.

"Oh," Scar laughed, "I guess it's too late." Grian sighed and walked over to one of his chests, rummaged around before coming out with an umbrella.

"You can use this." Scar sighed.

"I'm already here though, we could spend some time together."

"Doing what?" Asked Grian. Scar though for a moment.

"We could watch a Disney movie." Grian sighed.

"Of course the first thing you think of is Disney."

"Or we could play a card game."

"Like what?" Scar tried to think of a card game as fast as he could.

"How about... Uno!" Grian shrugged.

"Sure."

***

After a couple intense rounds of Uno the rain lightened, becoming a shower. Grian looked out the window.

"Looks like you better get going." Scar sighed and grabbed the umbrella. He was about to leave when he turned around.

"Next time it's raining we're going to my house." And then the tree elf left, a smile on his face. Grian watched as the American twirled the umbrella as he walked away.
I love this even though it's so short