House of Memories(Void siblings songfic)

Two one shots in one day?? Why do I suddenly have all this motivation????
The song is House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco
This was rushed-
Also I asked my friend who had an obsession with Panic! At the Disco what song would fit this story and they said House of Memories-
I now absolutely love this song.

If you're a lover, you should know, The lonely moments just get lonelier, The longer you're in love,

Xae stared at the photo of them and Xisuma. They hadn't talked since the end of season 8 when they had left with all of X's diamonds. Some part of them regretted that decision. They felt alone, sure they had Hels but their own brother probably hated them.

Than if you were alone, Memories turn into daydreams, become a taboo,

They ended up finding theirself lost in thought, memories of the siblings running around the End, the Watchers, the Admins, Xisuma leaving Xae for Hermitcraft. It all hurt. They took the photo and ripped it in half, throwing it into the void out of anger.

I don't want to be afraid, The deeper that I go, It takes my breath away,

Xae stood up from the lonely End city tower they had been sitting on. Showing emotion was only making them weaker, it would just make things worse. They deployed their elytra and flew over the void, ready to head back home.

Soft hearts, electric souls, Heart to heart and eyes to eyes, Is this taboo?

Suddenly they heard a loud snap and they felt theirself falling. Their elytra had broken directly over the void. They called out, desperately, despite the fact that there was no one in the desolate landscape to hear their cries.

Baby we built this house, On memories,

Their life flashed before their eyes, memory after memory, they longed to be able to say goodbye to Xisuma, to Hels, to Badtimes, True and NPC.

Take my picture now, Shake it til you see it,

They regretted ripping the picture, maybe karma had caught up with them. Maybe they were doomed to the same fate as the photo, tossed into the void until they die. They closed their eyes as tears flowed down their cheeks.

And when your fantasies, Become your legacy,

They took a deep breath and let out one last desperate plea for help. No response. They started to feel the pain of the void, pain they had hoped they would never feel again after their ban had been lifted.

Promise me a place, In your house of memories,

Suddenly the pain stopped, and they felt someone's arms around them, lifting them out of the void. They looked up to see Xisuma, the admin's warm arms wrapped around them, pulling them out of the crushing darkness of the void.

I think of you from time to time, More than I thought I would,

"Xisuma?" Xae's voice cracked as the admin pulled them out of the emptiness of the void and onto an End island.

"It's okay." Their twin hugged them. Xae wasn't exactly sure how to respond, they had thought that Xisuma would hate them, shout at them for being stupid for falling into the void, not hugging them.

You were just too kind, And I was too young to know,

"Y-you aren't mad?" Xisuma let go of his twin.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

That's all that really matters, I was a fool.

"I tricked you and stole all your diamonds last season, you deserve to be mad."

"People make mistakes, and when they do, you forgive them. You're my twin Xae, and I couldn't ask for a better one."

I'm so proud of this-