Jumbled Mess (Mark's Point of View)

A/N: Not proof-read yay finally the long awaited chapter lol....enjoy!

Mark's POV

"I-I love you, always have, always will. I have loved you for a very long time and after realizing life can turn out to be so hideous at times I decided to finally tell you. Look, nothing has to change okay? I just had to tell you." Mariah said, uncertainly.

My heart was pounding hard in my chest. I can't believe she said that; I don't believe this. My thoughts were scattered everywhere. Is my dream really coming true? The girl I have loved for so long finally loves me back? It took me all the self-restraint I had to not just recite sonnets to her, or throw her on the bed and kiss her-among other things-until the last day of my life.

I know I sound like a sappy moron, but it's not every day that the love of your life feels the same way about you, but I can't tell her how much I love her...yet. I have some business to take care of plus I can't just say I love you sitting here like that; it needs to be a little more special than this. With that thought in mind I put on a blank expression on my face, masking my true feelings. With one last look at her beautiful face, I left.

In the car, all I could think about was her, she is so damn beautiful and yet she doesn't even know it. I hope when I get back she still feels the same way...I mean anything is possible with that girl. She always catches me off guard. I was planning on telling her how much I love her anyways, but I am really happy that she said it first.

All of a sudden another thought sprung into my mind, what if she doesn't understand? What if she is thinking that I...rejected her? What if she is crying her eyes out right now? Oh no...

I bet that's exactly what's happening right now, she is so self-conscious she must be thinking I don't feel the same way about her. I am such an idiot I should probably go back and apologize or beg her to take me back. My baby is hurting so much and I am out here being a jerk face. I really don't deserve her.

As I was about to go back I thought well I have come so far now I should probably buy her things then go back. But, first I should stop being so damn selfish and tell her it's over.

That's why I was rapping on Alex's door like a crazy person and waiting patiently for her to open the door. After what seemed like a long ass time she finally opened the door. Without waiting for her to ask me to come in I invited myself in and got straight to the point, "Alex it's over, she told me she loves me so, now you can bang Curt all you want." I finished grinning.

Her eyes got really big and quite frankly, she looked kind of scary. Looking at Alex like that reminded me of Mariah, how her eyes get all big when she is excited or scared, but she looks adorable like that, while Alex just looks fucking crazy. "Oh, my God! Really? She got jealous of seeing me with you and finally confessed? I never would have thought that would work. I mean we have been pretending to date for two months now, about time that girl got her stuff together." I didn't waste my time telling her that it didn't work because she got jealous. The reason behind her confession was way more meaningful than that.

I smiled, waving at her and was about to leave, when I thought about something. I have been thinking a lot lately, good job Mark, Mariah will be so proud. "Hey, Alex...um well the thing is I didn't say "I love you, too" to her, I wanted it to be special, but she is probably really mad at me, what should I do?"

Alex smirked, God this girl is annoying, "Does she like chocolates?" I nodded my head grinning, remembering the time when I used to buy her chocolates every time she would get mad at me. But, it's a little more serious this time, what if she doesn't forgive me? Okay I need to stop being so pessimistic.