Undying Love

Mark was spooning me from behind, his strong arms were around my naked torso, making moving very hard. I leaned back into him so I could scratch him into letting me go. As I squirmed I could feel his budge poking my lower back and my moving made it harder...literally. All of a sudden Mark was hovering over me with a sleepy grin on his face; he leaned in and planted a soft kiss upon my lips. "Ready for round two?" his husky voice whispered in my ear and I shivered. "Yes, but let me use the bathroom first." He started kissing down my neck, reaching the slope of my breasts. "No can do darling," he whispered and soon enough he had me clutching the bed sheets with a sheath of sweat covering my body, moaning his name.

Valentine's Day has always been boring for me. Not because I never had a boyfriend, but because all I ever got was different kinds of teddy bears. I love teddy bears, but there is only so many teddy bears one can handle without going crazy. This year, however, was different. This year I have a boyfriend who is not only my best friend, but also the guy I have been yearning to be with since...forever maybe.

I was excited to see what he will get me, since I know exactly what I am going to get him.

"I am home!" Mark's voice yelled from downstairs and I ran downstairs. It has been a month since we have started dating and I am nowhere close to feeling anything less passionate about him. I jumped in his arms as he spun us around. He got me back on my feet and leaned in to give me a kiss that had me close to swooning.

"Wow someone's happy to see me today," Mark said, grinning enclosing me into a hug.

"I am always happy to see my handsome boyfriend." Mark held me tighter.

"You know I think I am never going to get over the fact that you're mine, how did I get so lucky?"

"Well you better believe it because I am not going to let you get rid of me so easily." I laughed pulling apart to gaze into his beautiful blue eyes, "You're not lucky I am lucky to have you because I know no one can love me as much as you do," I said sternly. "Even though you lied about that whole dating Alex thing I still love you more than anything."

Mark's face lit up when I told him I love him and he kissed me again, telling me "I love you, more" and "I love you so much," in between kisses, making me weak at my knees.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Mark, I am scared," I confessed, and he took my hand in his, linking our fingers together.

"Don't be scared my love I will be there with you there's nothing to worry about."

Mark's encouraging words gave me a little confidence as I walked to his car, ready to go face my ex-boyfriend.

My hands were shaking as I stood in front of Michael's apartment trying to ring the doorbell. Mark was parking the car and I told him I'll be okay to go in on my own. He gave me a skeptical look, but let me go nonetheless. Now, I am a scared mess, I can't face Michael on my own, I need Mark.

As in on cue, my baby walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He held me until my shaking was under control and then rang the doorbell.

Michael didn't look as bad as he did the last time I visited him, so, that gave me a little hope. He was surprised to see us, but he didn't look upset at seeing Mark and I so close together. He asked us to come in and Mark almost dragged me in.

"Hi Mariah, I am surprised you came to see me, is something wrong?"

"Uh Michael let me talk first okay? Please don't interrupt and remember that whatever I am going to say is for your benefit." He nodded his head looking very confused.