I made a grown man cry

A/N: I am dedicating this Chapter to my first fan ever MariposaTraicionera thank you and i hope you enjoy reading this chapter! to everyone else who for some reason are reading this book thanks alot and enjoy!

picture of Michael to the side gosh he is so sexy <3

My annoying alarm was going off making me want to throw it out the window. But I stopped myself and got up. I turned my alarm off and started making my way towards the bathroom. The flashing of my phone caught my attention and I went to go see who it is. I got a little giddy when I saw the caller ID and I kind of wanted to slap myself for getting so excited.

                “Hey, Mark what’s up?”

                “Hey beautiful, I just wanted to spend some time with you before school starts, so, I thought maybe we could have breakfast together?”

I don’t know why he is asking me that. He could have just shown up outside my house I would have gladly gone out with him.

                “Sure, sounds great.”

                “Okay, I’ll pick you up in about 15 minutes, bye.”

I huffed and started getting ready. 10 minutes later I was ready, thank goodness I took a shower last night. I was about to put my hair in a ponytail when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran towards the front door so Mark wouldn’t ring the doorbell again and wake my mom up.

                “You stupid prick you could have just called me, why did you have to ring the doorbell?”

He gave me a guilty smile and got inside. He grabbed my face in his hands and I could see in his eyes how much he missed me. Very gently and lovingly he kissed my forehead and pulled back just to wrap his arms around me. He pulled back a little so he could pick me up off the ground and started spinning us around.

I giggled like a little girl and hugged him back.

                “You look so beautiful Meme, God I missed you so much. We don’t have much time are you ready to go?”

                I nodded and grabbed my backpack from the living room and gently shut the door behind me. I made my way towards Mark’s BMW and grinned. I don’t know much about cars but I love this car. I was about to open the door when Mark beat me to it, he smiled and walked to the driver’s seat.

                “Ready to stuff your face with some pancakes Meme?”

                “Always,” I said smiling.

Then he drove off towards IHOP.

When we got done stuffing our faces Mark drove super-fast so we won’t be late for school. He dropped me off on the main entrance and went to go park the car. I decided to wait for him so we could go in together.

After about a minute I saw Mark running towards me, he quickly took my hand in his and ran inside the school. We made our way towards our lockers. Luckily his locker is very close to mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a couple of girls looking towards me. I looked back at them and was rather surprised to see them glaring at me. I was so confused and then I noticed Mark was still holding my hand and it all made sense. Of course they are jealous of me, I would be jealous too if I was them. But, it’s stupid of them to think Mark and I were dating, why would a guy like Mark will waste his time on a girl like me? Mark and I always hold hands, I don’t know what’s so different about it now that it's making them jealous. We are just friends and we always will be just that. Stupid Hoes don’t understand that.