✯You are Precious to me [Axel Blaze x Sister! Reader]✯

This video is requested by: ScorchedThomas26

Note: It's a multiple parts story requested by ScorchedThomas26.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°✧°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/n is 6 year old girl, who loves soccer. Ever since, she saw her brother play soccer.

She became a huge fan of him playing, After the accident of her twin sister, Yuuka, She was really sad.
Both she and Yuuka watch Axel play.

Flashback~ (Before Yuuka Accident)

Axel was with his little sisters in the park, playing soccer. The two girls giggled everytime he shot the ball.

"Brother, I want to see your fire tornado. Please!"

"Yuuka, you know it's dangerous to do it in here. You two can get hurt." Axel said trying to convince the little ones.

"No, brother show us. We are strong. We won't get hurt." Y/n said jumping up and down as Yuka did the same.

"Show us, show us, show us."

"Okay, I'll show you."
(Me: BTS magic shop Anyway. So show me!!! ILL SHOW YOU!
Axel: concentrate on the story *rolls his eyes* Sorry she's kinda obsessed with this band)

Then Axel did his famous shot, Fire tornado. Both girls clap as they ran towards him.

"So amazing! Axel."

"Brother, teach me this, I want to play soccer like you someday." Y/n said as Axel patted her head.

"Me too, me too."

Flashback End~

Y/n was sitting inside her room, which she shared with Yuuka. Axel walks in the room.

"Are you ready? Let's go! I'll drop you to your school." Axel said as Y/n nod taking her bag.

"Brother, is it alright if I watch you play with Raimon eleven after school?" She asked looking at Axel.

"Please Axel, don't say no." He smile and nod.

"If you be a good girl and listen to your brother, then sure." Axel said holding his pinky out. "Promise?"

"Yes brother, I promise I'll be a good girl." Y/n smiles as she happily walked out of her.
'Yuuka, I hope you were here too.'
Axel walked out. He dropped his sister to school and went home. He took part in Soccer frontier like last year. This time, he will protect Y/n.
'I won't let the same thing happens to you too, Y/n.'

Axel was sitting on his seat, he was thinking about how the others will react seeing his sister. They don't know about Yuuka except Mark.

"Is everything alright, Axel? You seem lost." Mark asked as he approached him. Other students already left the class. He thought he could tell Mark, since he knew about Yuuka, he can tell him about Y/n.

"Yeah, it's just my sister wants to see me practice." Axel said as he sit on the bench besides Axel.

"Yuuka? Did she woke up?" Mark asked him, hoping for a good news.

"Actually, it's Y/n, she's yuuka's twin and my sister." Axel said smiling at Mark.

"Wow, You have two little sisters." Mark smiles. "You're so lucky."

"Yeah!" Axel smiles looking away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°✧°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Axel goes to Y/n school to get her. She saw him and ran towards him.

"Brother, I knew you would keep your promise." Y/n hugged his legs as he pat her on the head.

"Of course, let's go."

"My brother is always so cool." Y/n smile holding his hand. Since she was in kindergarten, she wears casual outfits to school.

They both reached the soccer club. Everyone looked at the little girl beside Axel.

"Wait, did Axel adopt a little girl?" Steve said. Nathan was besides him.
"I don't think so, Maybe she's a relative." He said.

"Guys, this is Y/n, my little sister, she wants to see us practice." Axel said, introducing them. He didn't tell them about Yuuka since he doesn't feel comfortable telling that yet.

"Hi! I'm Y/n." Little Y/n said feeling a bit shy.

"Hey there!"

"Nice to meet you."

"Aren't you the cutest?"

They said nice words to her as she giggle.

"I came to see you guys play! I want to see amazing shots." She said excited.

"Okay, everyone let's play soccer and show Y/n our best play." Mark said as everyone agreed with and yelled excitedly, "Yeah!"

Y/n walked towards the three girls.

"Hi! Y/n I'm Sylvia." Said the one with short black hair. "And I'm Celia." Another short hair girl said.
"I'm Nelly Raimon. Nice to meet you little one."

"Nice to meet you all." Y/n bows at them. "Do you guys not play soccer?"

"No, we're the manager. We take care of the team, make sure they're well hydrated." Sylvia said.

"Oh! But I want to be soccer player when I grow up." She said as she looks at Kevin shot a goal.

"Nice one Kevin." Marks yell. Then Axel did Fire Tornado.

"Wow Look! That's my brother. He's so cool." Y/n said excitedly. The girls smiles at her. After that she walked towards Axel with a water bottle.

"Here!" She handed him the bottle. "You were the coolest in the field." She said as she start demonstrating his fire tornado.

"And then you shot in the net. It was just so amazing and beautiful to watch." Axel smiles at her, listening to all her words.

"Of course, I'm your brother after all." She giggled at him.

"Brother, I want to become an amazing player like you one day, and play with you. I'll beat you for sure." Y/n said getting excited.

"Yes, once Yuuka get better, you, me and Yuuka will play soccer together. You can beat me." Axel said as she pout.

"But I can't play soccer at all, I'm can't shot like you, Axel." She said looking down.

"That's not a problem, I'll teach you how to shot." He said.

"Wow really, you're the best brother ever." She hugs him as he hugs her back.
'Everything will be better in the future, Y/n, Yuuka.'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°✧°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This is the end of Part 1!

I hope you like it! ScorchedThomas26.

Word count: 1000