✯Bestest Friends! [Fubuki Shirou x Jealous! Reader]✯

Hi Guys! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway, I'm back so let's get on with the oneshot:

This was requested by Ningg_Guanggg

I hope you liked it! Enjoy the story!

______________________

3rd Person POV~

"We're looking for a legendary striker!"

Raimon Junior was here at the Hakuren Junior high in search for the legendary Ace Striker to fight against the Aliea Gauken.

"Wah it's really inazuma Eleven here at our school." The members of Hakuren Junior was getting excited seeing Raimon face to face.

"Wow It's Endou Mamoru! It's a Pleasure to meet you." A boy said.

"I'm a big fan of you Kidou Yuuto, Kazemaru Ichirouta too!" A girl was fangirling seeing them.

"Where is Fubuki Shirou?" Hitomiko-kantoku asked.

"Captain must be skateboarding." One of them said. A short girl.

"No, I think he's bobsledding, remember he told us." A purple haired boy said.

"Nah, he told me this morning that he'd be skiing. He said he's gonna make a highest jump. I know he will alright but I'm still worried." She said as everyone looks at her.

"Um... I'll go call him, btw I'm [L/n] [F/n], I'm the manager of Hakuren Jr. High." She said as she bow. Then she walked out to find Fubuki.

Just like she said, he was heading to go skiing, then she stopped him.

"Fubuki-kun, there's someone here to meet you."

"Me, who are they?"

"It's Raimon Jr. High!"

"Oh."

They both went inside as Raimon was shocked to see him. He was the same guy who saved them from bear. Then they told him to come with them.

"Hold on, you can't take our captain. He... He--"

"It's alright, F/n-chan!" He said as she looked at him.

"But we're best friends and you'll be going away--"

Tears build up in her eyes as he wipes them. "But I have to save soccer from those alien. I promise when I return, we'll play soccer together."

She smiles and turn to Coach. "If Fubuki is going then I will go to, if you don't agree than I won't let him go as well."

"F/n-chan..."

"Alright that's no problem. Of course you can come too. Is that alright, Coach?" Endou asked.

"I don't care as long, we have Fubuki-kun leave with us then it's fine."

F/N's lit up. "Yay! Thank you so much, kantoku! I will also serve as your new manager until the Aliea Gauken is defeated."

"Yeah, that sounds great! Welcome!" Kino Aki smiled at the girl.

Timeskip~

Hakuren was going to have a match with Raimon, they were walking down towards the field, Otonashi slipped on the stairs but Fubuki caught her, smoothly.

F/n looked at them. They way Fubuki smiled at her as she was blushing. It kinda make her feel a heavy feeling inside as she held her heart.

"Are you alright? You should be careful, the stairs can be a bit slippery." Fubuki said as he was still holding onto her.