✯The Ice Princes (Fubuki Twins x OC)✯

Finally my exams are over! Now I can get back to my schedule!
I update every Tuesday Wednesday and Friday!
Anyway, this is requested by:
Dendi-Lion

I hope you enjoy it! The details of OC:

OC Name: Ryona Sora
Pairing(s): Fubuki Shirou x Ryona Sora x Fubuki Atsuya

Anyway, Enjoy the story~

。* ゚ ✧  ゚*。

[3rd Person]

"Mom, I'm going to forest to get some woods." The girl with long light pink carol hair said as she walked out of the house with a basket.

Ryona Sora with her family were in Hokkaido for vacation. If she was being honest, she didn't find anything excited about this place.

So far, she was getting used to live her. It's been a week since they were here.

"Thanks dear." Her mom yelled from the kitchen. She was making dinner and they needed wood for a campfire.

Sora walked towards the forest quietly picking up the woods. She sigh.

"I thought I would be having fun here. Sadly, I didn't even make any friends." She said to herself picking woods and placing them in the basket.

After the while, she put down the basket. Then she looked at the tree with a fruits on it.

"Looks yummy. But I can't climb." She said as she thought for a while, then she got a stick from her basket and try to reach the fruit.

After many attempts, she finally succeed. As she was eating the fruits, suddenly she heard a roar. She looked up and saw a giant bear coming towards her.

She screamed as the bear was getting closer. She got up and ran forgetting her basket.

Then suddenly a soccer ball came flying and hit the bear straight in the face. She stopped running and watch the bear ran away after getting hit. The ball roll towards her feet.

She looked at the person behind a boy with orange hair stood, smirking and besides him was a boy with softer expression.

"Are you alright, miss?" He walked towards the girl with worried expression. The girl was too stunned to speak.

"I'm fine, thank you for your help." She said calmly bow. The boys smile.

"Pleasures all mine though my prey ran away." The other boy who shoot said in disappointment.

"We haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Fubuki Shirou, nice to meet you." Said the polite boy.

"I'm Fubuki Atsuya, the bear hunter." Said the other boy chuckling, flexing.

"I'm Ryona Sora, nice to meet you." She said calmly not giving any reaction.

"Wanna play soccer with us?" Shirou asked as he kicked the ball up and down.

"Well, I do play soccer, but I'm not sure." She said thinking will her mom be okay if she's late.

"Oh c'mon, if you play soccer than show me what you got." Atsuya said getting a bit competitive.

"Sorry about my brother, he's hyped up when it comes to soccer." Shirou said as he smiles at the girl.

"I don't mind. Okay then let's play." She said as she steal the ball fron Shirou.

"Wow not bad. Impressive actually." Atsuya said as he move forward, ready to show his skills. But Shirou stopped him.

"Let's go to the field, it'll be more fun there." He suggested as the other two agrees, walking towards the field.