✯Love it! [Tsurugi Kyousuke x Shy!Reader]✯

Hi Guys, Welcome Back! I hope all of you are doing great! It's Miyuki Chan here back with another Oneshot!

It's our beloved Tsun Tsun Tsurugi!!!! 🤩🤩 This one will be a little sweet and spicy. I hope you don't mind. I doubt that anyone would mind.

This one-shot was requested by @Minuki_Fernando. I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting and sorry for late update! Anyway onto the story!

______________________

3rd Person POV~

After winning in the holy road tournament! Tenma and others were in their soccer club room, celebrating their victory.

"Everyone, we won!" Tenma said as everyone cheered.

"Everyone, how about you guys come to my house for celebration." Aoi said as Everyone seems to agree.

Then a little later, Aoi went back to her house to prepare everything, Midori and Akane also went with her.

"Let's prepare everything for the celebration." Aoi said to the other girls as they smiles. When they reach her house.

Aoi saw that her cousin, [L/n] [F/n] came to live here for vacation. Aoi quickly ran and hugged her.

Aoi and F/n were best friends and they were like sisters. They used to play soccer together as well. Then Aoi turned to Midori and Akane.

"Midori-senpai, Akane-senpai, This is [L/n] [F/n], she's my cousin and bestest friend." She introduced the girls to her.

F/n were a little bit shy when meeting new people. She was always shy mostly around boys, only open to close people. She was also close to Tenma, since he's Aoi childhood friend. So three of them basically grew up together.

"Um, Nice to meet you!" F/n bows a bit. Then Aoi explained that more of her friends will be coming later so they gotta prepare everything for them.

"There's more coming?" Aoi giggled.

"Tenma will come too." She said to her. "Oh..."

Aoi smiled with eyes closed. Then the girls went to prepare food in the kitchen. Midori and Akane talked with F/n, to get to know each other.

Timeskip~ [When boys arrived]

F/n POV~

I was talking with Midori and Akane, mostly they were talking. Then the door bell ring.

"F/n-chan, can you open the door?" Aoi said as I nod. And went to open the door. When I opened the door, about 15 or 16 boys were standing there. Uh oh... Aoi chan said more friends but this many?

Then I saw Tenma. He smiled at me. "Hi there, F/n-chan, when did you came?"

"Uh, Just today." She said quietly as Tenma nod. Then they all came inside the house.

"Welcome Minna-san!" Aoi said the boys went to living room.

Little Later~

F/n was going to get water for herself, she didn't join the others in living room cause she was shy there were lots of boys.

As was going, she bumped into someone. She was about to fall backward. She closed her eyes but then a hand softly grab her waist.

She opened her eyes and saw a boy with navy blue hair and golden eyes, smirking at her.

"Wah!" F/n squeak quietly as her cheeks were dusted a shades of pink. The navy haired boy named Tsurugi pulled her close to her, still smirking.

"Say, you kinda cute. What's your name, Princess?" He said whispering in her ears, which send shivers down her spine.