✯Innocent Love [Nosaka Yuuma x Quiet! Reader]✯

Hi guys! Welcome back, it's been a while! How have you been?

Here's another One-shot requested by Audennetannanda

It's Nosaka Yuuma this time! He's so handsome, Fr! Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this! Let's get on with it. Here!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

3rd Person~

You were the most ordinary girl in the class, He was the Tactical Emperor! He was known for his best soccer play and you were nobody.

Yet you were in the same class as Nosaka Yuuma in Outei Tsukinomiya. He was part of the great Inazuma Japan and won the FFI, While you were just a manager of the soccer club of Outei Tsukinomiya.

You always had a crush on the red haired boy but you never show you feelings to him. You were just a quiet girl in the class, only speaking when it's necessary. You were extremely Introvert, you weren't even close to anyone in the soccer club except for the certain blue haired boy, who transfer to Outei Tsukinomiya.

Ichihoshi Hikaru was your best friend. He knew about your feelings for the tactical emperor. He wanted to help you and everytime he try to make you talk to Nosaka, someone always have to interfere.

You were carrying your books to the locker room. Then a certain someone approach you.

"Let me help you, L/n-chan!" You heard the voice of your crush as you flinch a bit. He just chuckle.

"No thanks, N-nosaka-kun!" This was the first time you called him Nosaka, usually you called him Captain whenever you spoke to him, which was occasionally.

"I really insist. I can't let a beautiful lady like you carry these heavy books." He said as he took the books from your hand, his hand slightly touches yours, which made you blush. He walked with you to your locker and helped you put your books in your locker.

"Thank you, Cap--"

"Call me Nosaka." He said, more like order. You blushes as he makes eye contact with you.

"Thank you, No-nosaka-Kun!" He patted your head as your blush deepens. He chuckle. "I like it when you call me by my name."

"O-okay."

This was the longest conversation you had with Nosaka Yuuma, the tactical Emperor. After that, he left for his class.

Hikaru came to you, smiling brightly. "You did it, F/n. You manage to talk with Nosaka for a whole minute." He smiles. You just sigh.

"That's a great progress, let's keep going until he finally know of your feelings." Blue haired boy said enthusiastically.

"Hikaru-chan, but I'm not ready yet." He nod at you. "it's alright, let's just keep the things slow and just go with the flow."

Later During Practice, You were watching Nosaka, since the coach told you to record them while practicing. For some reason, you could only keep the focus on Nosaka and no one else.

The tactical Emperor notice this and smirk. You blushes as you looked at the camera. 'Did he notice?' You quickly move the camera to focus on Hikaru, who used his Hissatsu.

After you were done with your manager work. You always walk with Hikaru since your and his house are close, in the same street. You were waiting for Hikaru outside the boys locker room. Suddenly the door opened. You were expecting to see your best friend Hikaru. But instead...

You met with a shirtless Nosaka. Your eyes widened as you gulped and glance at his abs. You blushes a dark shade of red.

"Like what you see, babygirl." He said smirking, you quickly looked away.