✯The Matchmakers! [Ichihoshi Hikaru x Awanami Iruka (OC)]✯

Hi guys! This is the last One-shot of this request batch!

It's Ichihosi Hikaru-kun aka my number 1 crush in IE Ares/Orion. He's just so cute and adorable. So for this one-shot, I thinking of some cute fluff.

Btw it was requested by: EmeraldSpringLapin I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting!

OC detail~

Name of OC: Awanami Iruka
Pairing: Ichihoshi Hikaru x Awanami Iruka

Onto the story~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It was a day off for Inazuma Japan. They were all having fun. Hiroto and Haizaki were playing video games. Shirou and Tatsuya were happily chatting. Goujin was with Mansaku, Hiura, Asuto and Iwato. Suddenly Asuto phone start ringing. 

Iruka: Hello Nii-chan!

Asuto: Iruka! How are you?

Iruka: I'm good Nii-chan. I want to congratulate you on your victory in Asia Preliminaries. 

Asuto: Thanks Iru-chan

Iruka: I'm coming to meet you and your teammates. 

Asuto: Eh? Really? That's so awesome!

Iruka: I wanted to gave you surprise but I couldn't help it. *Giggled*. 

Asuto: I'm can't wait to see you. Come safely okay?

Iruka: Okay Nii-chan, see you. 

Asuto told them that his sister is coming and they were really happy. Ichihoshi was smiling at Inamori.

"Asuto-san, you never told us that you have a sister." Ichihoshi said.

"Yeah I also wanted to meet her." Kaminari Miyuki, the only girl in team, smiles excitedly. 

~Timeskip~

Iruka arrived and Asuto was waiting for her at the airport.

"Nii-chan." She said happily and hugged her beloved brother. 

"It's so good to see you Iruka-chan." He smiles. They both then went to the inazuma Japan's lodgement.

"Wow I can't believe I'm meeting Inazuma Japan. I'm Awanami Iruka, nice to meet you." She said excitedly. After everyone Introduced her except Ichihoshi. He couldn't help but stare at her. Miyuki elbowed him being his closest friend, she knows that bluenette liked the bubbly girl. 

"Crushing on Inamori's sister already?" She said with a smirk. 

"Wait, I'm not crushing and she don't even know me." Ichihoshi said as Miyuki pushed him with a giggle. 

"Then go and introduce yourself." She pushed her hard that he make Iruka fall with him. So he was now on top of her. 

"I'm so sorry." He blushed. Iruka also blushed. 

"I-It's alright." Iruka said as they got up. 

"My name is Ichihoshi Hikaru, nice to meet you." He held his hand. Iruka took it and shake. 

"Nice to meet you, Hikaru-kun." She smile. Everyone was talking and they really enjoyed Iruka's company. Then the three managers Anna, Inori and Tsukushi came with so many tuxedos. 

"Guys you all have to wear this." Tsukushi said cheery. 

Coach has arranged a party in a ship. Everyone was so excited. Miyuki went our to Iruka and dragged her with other girls to change into their dresses. 

"Wait, I don't have any dress because that was really unexpected and I didn't brought any dress." She said. 

"Don't worry, Iruka, you can wear my dress, we're same height so it should fit you." Miyuki gave Iruka a dress.

"Wait, are you sure it's alright?" Iruka asked nervously as Miyuki smiled at her.

"Of course, we're friends now, so it's okay." She gave her a cute as Iruka took the dress from her. she went to change. Other girls were waiting for her. 

Then Iruka came out wearing a dress.  Girls smiles at her as she happily smiles back. 

"Thank you so much. This dress is so pretty." She said happily. Miyuki giggled. 

"And you know what it also matches his hair." Miyuki smirk as Iruka blush. 

"Who are you talking about?" Iruka smile nervously.

"Oh you know." Aozaki said. 

"Ichihoshi, of course." Tsukushi clapped her hands. The girls giggled and iruka laughed along. 

The girls went downstairs and boy's jaws dropped and they stared at them while blushing a bit. 

"Hi Everyone!" Iruka and Miyuki yelled excited. Both of them were cheerful and they got along well immediately.

"Hi!" Ichihoshi wave as he blushed. Noticed the Iruka wearing blue dress that matches his hair. 

"You all look pretty." Nosaka said as Anna blush. 

"Thanks." She smiles. Aozaki smiles at Nosaka as he looked back at her, smiling. [Aozaki Inori was Nosaka's Childhood friends and also a manager of Outei tsukinomiya before becoming manager of Inazuma Japan. She also went with Nosaka to America for his surgery.]

Everyone was enjoying. Ichihoshi was serving everyone their favorite food. He was coming towards Iruka, who was taking a selfie on Miyuki's phone with Tsukushi and Miyuki. Ichihoshi was also in their picture. 

"Ichihoshi, you ruined our selfie." Miyuki glared at him as Iruka Giggled. 

"Ah, Awanami-san, you look pretty." Ichihoshi blush as he smiles. Iruka smiles. 

"Call me Iruka-chan, Hikaru-kun." She said smiling. 

"Okay, Iruka-chan." He said. 

"Thanks Hikaru-kun." She smiles. He took her hand and went to balcony. Miyuki giggled with Tsukushi as they both watch them left.

"I don't know your favorite food. So I brought this for you." He said giving her favorite food. 

"Hikaru-kun, how did you know that it's my favorite food." She said taking a bite, happily. 

"I'll get a drink for you." Ichihoshi said as he went away to get a drink. Iruka start waiting. Suddenly a guy walked toward her. 

"Hey there beautiful!" He smile as he put an arm around her. "Why a beautiful girl like you is alone." He smirked a bit. 

Iruka try to put his arm away. "I-I'm waiting for my friend." She said a bit scared. 

"Don't worry beautiful, I won't leave you like your friend." He said as he tried to kiss her. 

"Stay away, please, Hikaru-kun!" She try to push him away. Suddenly someone punch him and he fell. 

"Hikaru-kun!" Iruka said happily. She hugged him. He hugged her back. 

"It's okay, Iruka-chan, I'll protect you." He smiles and kissed her forehead as she buried into his chest. They stayed in the balcony for a while, watching the stars and the blue ocean.

Aozaki was talking with Nosaka when Ichihoshi and Iruka walked to them.

"Are you alright, Iruka-san?" Aozaki asked as Iruka nod a bit, nervously.

She took her hand as they walked towards others. Miyuki was dancing with some of the boys.

"Wanna join them?" Aozaki asked Iruka trying to lighten her mood. Iruka nod with a smiles. Later Nosaka brought Ichihoshi with the others, after Aozaki winks at him. He quickly understand.

They all danced around and enjoyed. Miyuki pushed Iruka towards Ichihoshi who caught her by her waist. Feeling her mission getting accomplished, she giggled.

Miyuki and Tsukushi, the matchmakers, high fives each other as they danced together joining Anna, Nosaka, Inori, Asuto and others, enjoying the party together.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_