✯Nobody Else! [Kurama Norihito x OC]✯

Hi guys! I'm back and this one-shot was requested by _jenii-
Thanks for requesting and btw I'm sorry for making it late! I lost the info about the ocs!

I hope you liked it! Enjoy the Story, sorry if I got the personality of your oc wrong! Anyway, onto the story!

OC Details:

OC Name: Sakuma Helena
Pairing: Kurama Norihito x Sakuma Helena

_____________________

3rd Person~

Helena walk through the halls of Raimon Jr high. She was a second year and a also part of the soccer club. She was looking for her best friend Kurama.

Then she spotted him, taking with Hamano and Hiyami. She tapped his shoulder and smile slighty. Kurama blushes seeing his crush.

"Our class starts soon, Kurama-san!" She said to him as he nod.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you two later." He said to Hamano and Hiyami as he walked with Helena.

"So Helena, are you free this Saturday?" Kurama asked her as she looked at him.

"Saturday? Hm no. I got some work." She said as he nod.

After class, Minamisawa was there waiting for Helena. She  smiles when she saw him.

"Hi Minimisawa-senpai." She greeted him. As he smiles.

"Hey there, Cutie. It's good to see you here." Minimisawa said with a wink as he flips his hair. Kurama clenched his fist but he smiles since Minamisawa was one of his friends. "Hi Kurama." He finally notice the little boy besides Helena.

"Helena said that she needed my help so I was waiting for her, so shall we go?" Minisawa explained to Kurama, who nod. As he hold out his hand for Helena. Helena blush slightly as she took it.

"Alright, Minamisawa-senpai." Helena smiles as she went with him. Kurama saw those two as he remembers what Hiyami and Hamano told him.

Flashback~

"Oi, Kurama!" Hamano greeted as the short guy walked towards him and Hiyami waved at him

"What's up, Kurama?" Hiyami asked. Kurama just sigh.

"Is it about Helena? That Cute girl in our class?" Hamano asked with a smirk. Kurama has been crushing on Helena since the start of the year. But he couldn't confess to her. So Hiyama and Hamano being his bestie decided to help their friend to confess to his crush.

"I think you should confess fast cause there's already so many guys who wanted to ask her out." Hamano said as Kurama looked up at him.

"Are you serious? Who are those?" Kurama asked.

"Well, recently Minamisawa-senpai is hanging out with her 24/7." Hiyami explained.

"No way."

"If you want to claim your girl then hurry before someone else does. And Minamisawa-senpai is the most popular guy in our school. No girl would ever reject him." Hamano said as Kurama was lost in his thoughts.

Flashback End~

Kurama didn't want to lose his crush and best friend. Sure, Minamisawa was his friend but Kurama liked her first. He knew her longer than anyone else. He won't let her anyone have his girl.

'But Minamisawa is the most popular guy and Helena is the most beautiful girl in the school.'

"Did you see our class' cute girl, Helena is going out with Minamisawa?" A girl asked another girl.