✯Angel and Devil! [Haizaki Ryouhei x Singer! Reader]✯

Hi guys! Here's another One-shot. This time is our Tsun Tsun, Haizaki Ryouhei!

This one-shot was requested by NikkiMiranda889

I hope you like it! Please comments down below how was it! Thanks for readying! Let's get on with the story! Let's go!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

3rd Person~

Haizaki sat down with crossed arm as he saw his childhood friend, Miyano Akane holding a lightstick while watching the performance of her favorite idol group in her tv.

"Wow! F/n-senpai is so amazing, Ryouhei. Look at the way she dance." Akane cheer as Haizaki growled. He and Akane supposed to spend the weekend together but "StarLight" Akane's favorite idol group [F/N's group] Just made a recent comeback.

"What is so special about this group anyway?" He asked getting annoyed by the loud music and cheering of fan. He wasn't really fan of this type of music but Akane would force him to watch it.

"Ryouhei, Starlight is the most famous girl group in the whole Japan. They're really talented and their youngest member, F/n is the most popular and beautiful singer in the group." Akane explained to him. He still doesn't understand what the hype was about. They're just group of girls who sing and dance. F*cking simps.

"Ryouhei, I heard they're coming in Inazuma Town to perform, isn't that amazing?" She said. "So what?"

"Ryouhei, will you go to the concert with me?" Tch, Haizaki looked away. There's no away he's gonna waste his time for these stupid girls.

"No--" Haizaki looks at Akane, then he sigh. "Alright, fine."

"Yay! You'll see I'll make you Stan 'StarLight'." Akane cheer as Haizaki just looked away.

Few Days Later~

Haizaki was walking home after school, when he saw a girl getting harassed by some street guys in an alleyway.

He tched. He was about to walk away but then he make eye contact with the girl. He didn't knew what took over him. He stole a soccer ball from a shop.

"Hey, you come back here." The shopkeeper yelled but Haizaki couldn't care less. He hit one of the man with soccer ball, who was holding girl's wrist. He fell backwards as it hit him on the face. Haizaki then used his fist to knock out the others too.

Girl looked at Haizaki with sad (e/c) eyes. She had (h/l) (h/c) that rested on her shoulder. He walked towards her. She then smiled at him as she hug him.

"You saved me, Thank you, you're an angel." The girl said smiling at him.

"Tch. Yeah whatever." Haizaki looked away, he was actually blushing. He recognize the girl from the idol group his childhood friend stanned. He was confuse why a famous singer like her, is doing alone. Shouldn't she have like 50 bodyguards?

"You're L/n F/n? What are you doing here?" Despite not wanting to continue this Convo with her. He decided to ask her anyway. The girl named F/n broke the hug.

"Hai, I'm F/n. It's my first time in Inazuma Town and I wanted to walk around the city alone but then..." She looked down. "Thank you so much, you're an angel um..."

"Haizaki Ryouhei and I'm a devil." The boy smirk. 'What an interesting guy.'

She nod with a smile. "Thank you, Haizaki-kun, it's really nice to meet you. I should get going, my manager must be worrying about me." She bow at Haizaki, He just nod and walked away.