✯His Ocean blue eyes! (Ichihoshi Hikaru x Reader)✯

This was requested by linazina16. I hope you like it!
Enjoy Everyone~

__________________________

You were representative of Japan along with the other members. Your position was Midfielder.

Before chosen for Japan, you were the Captain of Sakura Jr. High soccer club.

You got along with everyone. But you were more close with Ichihoshi.

"Hey Ichihoshi, wanna practice together?" You called the bluenette.

"Okay, (L/n)-san." He yelled.

After Kidou finds truth about him. He did his best to keep you away from him. You saw Ichihoshi sitting alone. You went near him with your tray of food.

"Good morning, Ichihoshi-kun, can I sit here?" You asked smiling.

"Morning, cutie, of course." He wink as you blushed and sit down. You decided to break the silence.

"Tomorrow is our match with Australia. You ready?" You said.

"Of course." He said. Kidou walked towards you. Ichihoshi glared at him. You was about to ask him but you saw Kidou.

"Can I sit here?" He asked. Ichihoshi want to say no but you being the cheery girl, smiled at him and happily accept.

'Kidou... You!'

You guys were practicing. You wanted to help Ichihoshi but Shirou and Tatsuya called you.

"Hey wanna practice with us?" Ichihoshi say this and he was burning inside.

'​​​​​​Those guys...'

He clenched his fist and looked at Shirou and Tatsuya with jealousy. He just wanted to spend time with his crush but his members won't let him.

After the Australia match

You went to Ichihoshi's room with a first aid. Good thing Iwato wasn't there. He was with his members from Inakuni Raimon. You knock.

"Come in." A harsh voice came. You gasped.

"It's m-me, (Y/n)." You said shuttering.

He quickly opened the door and smiles at you. "(Y/n)-chan, please come in." He said in sweet voice.

You sat on his bed besides him. "Take of your shirt." You demanded as he blush.

"Wha--?!"

"Take it off." He saw a first aid in your arm and did as he was told. You blushes a bit. Then apply the antiseptic on his wound and bandages it. He was staring at you as you bandage him.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"Don't say a word. I know you want to know why I'm being nice after what you did." You said. Coach has told you about Ichihoshi's past because he trusted you.

"Let's just say you deserve It." You said ready to leave but he held your wrist, staring at you with his ocean blue eyes.

"Thank you."

That's the only thing he said before you leave. He mentally slapped him.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid, why didn't you tell her how you feel.'

Before the match with China

Tomorrow was the match with China. You were talking with Nosaka and Ichihoshi planning the strategy for tomorrow match and Nosaka saw you staring at Ichihoshi. Being the tactical emperor, he knows about your crush on certain blue head since he arrived from America.

You were walking with Nosaka since his room was next to you.

"You haven't told him yet, huh?" Nosaka said.

"What?" Now you were confused, you have no idea what he was talking about.

"About your feelings for Ichihoshi." He smirks.

"How did--"

"If doesn't matter, tell him soon cause I think he likes you back." He said closing the door of his room. You gasped.

"Nosaka-kun knows about my feelings."

What you didn't know the person your heart belongs to, hears everything.

You went outside to see the stars, not knowing how to tell him. Suddenly you heard a noise.

"Ichihoshi?!" You said standing up.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked as you stood up and went to the forest. It was silence. Until he spoke.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you like someone?" He asked.

"Yes, I do, and I think he likes me back but I hadn't talk to him about this." You said.

"I see..."

He said as it started to get rain. He quickly took your hand and ran to find shelter, luckily you found a cabin. Ichihoshi knocked but no one opened so you decided to enter. Everything was tidy and clean so you and Ichihoshi decided to stay here until the rain stopped.

"Ichihoshi?"

"Hm."

You guys sat in silence looking at the rain.
"The night is so beautiful!" You said looking at the midnight blue sky, no sign of stars but only cloud.

"Yeah! And you too." He whispers then he blush a bit realizing what he said. You didn't heard cause you were busy admiring the sky.

"Hikaru-kun!" You called him by his first name, as he looked at you, smiling brightly.

"Yes, Y/n-chan, I'm here." He said he hold you hand, accidentally.

"I want to ask you a question?" You said looking at your hands. He did the same.

"I'm sorry about this, But sure you can ask me anything!" He said putting his hands on his lap.

"What would you say if I tell you that I love you?" You said blushing.

Ichihoshi was speechless. He did heard your conversation but he want to hear you say.

"You like me? Wait you love me? Are you sure? You don't just love me cause you pity me?" He asked.

"Of course, I love you because... I don't pity you, no one does, they accept you in the time. I like you Because I just do. You caught my eyes since I first saw you. I wanted to tell you that before I regret. Say something Hikaru-kun!"

He sat there, not breaking eye contact with you. "I--"

"It's okay, if you don't feel the same."

"Y/n, I'm really glad that you feel that way about me. Cause my feelings for you are mutual." He said holding your hand.

"Wait, does that mean you-"

"Like you? Yes, I do!"

You heart was about to explode hearing his words. You couldn't believe your ears. He looked at you for a while, before leaning in.

He kissed your forehead and gently put an arm around you, trying make you feel warmth. You hugged him back, enjoying his embrace. You stayed there for a while in each other's embrace.

"Maybe, we should get back, the rain almost stop." He said as you nod. After a little while. You guys went back.

~Timeskip~

You two were in the camp grounds and good thing you came back before everyone notice you were gone. But one thing for sure, you couldn't forget this night of your life and his Ocean blue eyes!