A New Singularity

'hmmm' - thinking

"hello" - speaking

*coughs* - action

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Gudao

Its a new day in Chaldea I was in the cafeteria eating, the same with almost every servant we have. While I was eating I saw Mash come up to me.

Mash: "Senpai, Doctor Romani wants to talk to you."

Gudao: "Oh ok, give me a second to finish then."

After finishing what I had at the moment, me and mash left the cafeteria to head to where Romani was. While we were walking I was think as to what Romani wanted to talk about, 'We haven't had any problems recently, maybe he just wants to talk about materials we need'. After walking for a bit we arrived to our destination, Mash opened the door to see Romani and Da Vinci talking about something.

Mash: "Doctor Romani, I brought Senpai."

Gudao: "Hey Romani, you needed to talk to me about something?"

Romani: "Ah yes, Gudao I needed to talk to you about a recent singularity showing up."

Gudao: "A new singularity?"

Da Vinci: "That's right Master, we need you to take Mash and a few other servants to help deal with this singularity."

After talking to Romani and Da Vinci about this new singularity, me and Mash left to go get some servants to help with this singularity, while doing so I told my sister (Gudako) that we're going to a new singularity. I decided to bring Jeanne D'arc alter (we will be saying Jalter for short), Saber Artoria, and Merlin (This fanfic is more true to the game so terms like "buster", "support", and many other terms will be present). Once me and Mash got all three servants with us we went to the ray shift getting ready to enter this new singularity.

Romani: *in coms* "Everyone ready?"

Gudao: "Yup, we're all ready to go."

After saying that we all started to ray shift.

--------------------------------------------

POV Gudako

I was eating in the cafeteria, when I saw Mashu walk up to my brother and said something to him. After he finished his meal, he left with Mashu to somewhere, most likely to talk with Doctor Romani or Da Vinci. I shortly finished my meal and decided to leave the cafetoria, and started to walk around Chaldea. After walking for a bit I see my brother and Mashu and started talking to them

Gudako: "Hey Gudao, Mashu you both talked to Doctor Romani about something?"

Gudao: "Yeah, Apparently a new singularity popped up and he asked us to help take care of it."

Mashu: "We're currently getting some servants to help us"

Gudako: "Oh ok, I hope you deal with it quick you better be safe when you're in the singularity, ok?

They both nodded and start walking away to get said servants, I also started walking away to do my everyday tasks. Along the way I started thinking to myself about what they said about servants, 'I'm not as lucky compared to Gudao, I only have two 4 star servants and one 5 star servant. That being (In order) EMIYA, Heracles, and Cu Chulainn Alter. I'm thinking of asking Gudao for some saints quarts once he's done with the singularity, so that I could possibly get a new servant being 4/5 stars. However that is unlikely since I have horrible luck'. 

------------------------------------------

POV Gudao

We arrive in the singularity, I look around to see a ruined city, people scattered about helping others or their families. Many of the buildings are destroyed or on fire, luckily the building we arrived on wasn't damaged. I look up to see fire in the shape of angels, with a lot of helicopters in the sky suddenly I hear someone using speakers. I see someone in a glass box of sorts being carried by some helicopter truck in the sky? He then starts speaking 

???: "For ye are the temple of the living god. as god hath said, 'I will dwell in them, walk in them, and I will be their god, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate,' sayeth the lord. 'And touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you!'