Who's This?!

"uuhhh" - speaking

'what' - thinking

*screams* - action

--------------------------------------------------

POV Gudao

'Nothing like a good nights sleep after literally fighting against armies, and supernatural beings.' I was thinking to myself when opening my eyes. Then I see.... A FACE?!

Gudako: "GOOD MORNING, GUDAO!"

Gudao: "GAAAHHH"

I yelled after which I fell off my bed. I realized whos face it was that I woke up to.

Gudao: "Jesus Gudako! Why are you in my room looking at me sleep?!"

I said whilst getting up from the floor. She then sits on bed.

Gudako: "Waiting for you to wake up!"

Gudao: "I-I'm not even going to ask why. I'm going to the cafetoria for some breakfast, you can come with me if you want."

She nods as I start leaving my room, she follows after me as we start heading to the cafetoria. Occasionally saying Good Morning, or Hi to servants or Chaldean workers along the way. As we enter the cafetoria, I see EMIYA and Tamamo-cat in the kitchen making breakfast for whoever wanted some (By the way "wanting" and "needing" are two different things, reason why I'm saying this is because servants don't need to eat or drink. They do it for the taste or just to feel human again.) I walked up to the counter, that was separating the kitchen and dining area.

Gudao: "Hey EMIYA, Tamamo-cat.  Good Morning to you both. 

Gudako: "Good Morning!"

A.N - All the servants say master to both Gudao and Gudako. I find it disrespectful if the servants just say Gudakos name, just because she wasn't the one who summoned them.

They both turn to us with a smile.

EMIYA: "Ah, Good morning to you too masters."

Tamamo-cat: "Good morning, masters!"

After a quick chat with the both of them, me and my sister asked them to make our breakfast, they nod and went back to cooking.

-Short Timeskip- 

As we waited, and soon had our food. ME and my sister went to a table and began eating, whilst we were eating I overheard Artoria saber talking about the singularity we finished yesterday to the roundtable and the other versions of her.

(Saber) Artoria: "One of the more weirder singularities I had to do, it wasn't big so we quickly dealt with it."

Lancelot: "What was so weird about it, my king" 

A.N - I have no idea how the roundtable speaks to any Artoria, so I'm just trying my best lol. 

(Saber) Artoria: "It was in a destroyed city of London, where a insane high ranking member of the church was rambling about killing all "sinners" but he was the one who caused most of the destruction to the city. Then apparently Nazis were also invading the city."

(Lancer) Artoria: "That certainly is weird...."

I decided to no longer pay attention to the conversation because I was also there, but apparently my sister also heard what Artoria was saying.

Gudako: "Did that really happen?"

I turn to her and see a really confused look on her face.

Gudao: "Yeah, it was really weird."