DRACULA?!

I'm skipping the whole top thing. You already know how it works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL-

Wait wrong script.

----------------------------------

POV Gudako

Count Dracula Of Wallachia.

He then kneeled down front of me after saying that. Causing major confusion to all three of us present in the room.

Gudako/Romani/Da Vinci: DRACULA?!

Dracula: "But you can just call me Drac."

Gudako: "What happened to Alucard!"

Dracula: "He and I are one in the same. Just split personalities, best suited for situations."

He looks up to me 'I must say he has some nice featur- WHAT AM I THINKING! ITS DRACULA!' quickly realizing what I was thinking, my face quickly formed a blush. Not going unnoticed by "Drac".

Drac: "Master, why are you blushing?"

Gudako: "I-It's nothing!"

I turn my head to the side to avoid his gaze. He most likely has a questioning look on his face.

Drac: "Master, if I may.... Could I ask a question?"

Turning my head back to look at him, he has more of a curious look than a questioning one.

Gudako: "Uhm, yeah you can."

Drac: "I don't understand how I'm currently here. Only when Alucard feels so may I return, and it doesn't feel like a time he would do so. So how am I currently here?"

While me and Drac were talking, I guess Romani and Da Vinci were looking over his spirit graph, and came up with an answer.

Romani: "It must be due to your ascension. It shows here that your third ascension as a servant, is your current form now."

Da Vinci: "Like the Doctor Romani said your current form is your third ascension, and so due to said ascension you were brought out as a result."

Drac: "Hmm... I see. Master if I may could I possibly stay in my current form and accompany you? And what is the current?

Gudako: "Sure! And the time is.... 10:53!"

Drac: "Could we possibly go get something to eat? Alucard doesn't let me out that often, and I haven't had a proper meal in a long time."

Gudako: "Sure Drac! It must suck not being able to come out."

Drac: "Thank you, master." 

Once he finished speaking he starts to stand up. Somehow forgetting he was still kneeling the entire time we've talked. Made me blush out of embarrassment. 

I turn to both Doctor Romani, and Da Vinci.

Gudako: "Thank you both for helping me with this! I will come back later to look over his saint graph."

Da Vinci: "It was our pleasure, master."

Romani: "See you later Gudako."

Drac: "Goodbye to you both, it was nice meeting you. Most likely won't see you again for a while."

After we said our farewells. Drac and I leave the room and head to the cafeteria. While we were walking down the corridors of Chaldea, I kept noticing servants look at us as we passed by. Most likely due to Drac.