Meeting New People P1

POV Alucard

It was morning as I was watching Adventure Time on my 40 inch plasma TV. When master opens my door.

Alucard: "Ah master, what can I do for you?"

Gudako: "I want you to get out of your room and meet some other servants."

Alucard: "Fine, mom!"

I got off my seat and turned off my TV. I went to my door, but I quickly gained a devilish grin on my face. I had a good prank in thought for master.

Alucard: "Say where's my goodbye kiss?"

After saying that I lowered my face to where she could reach. Master instantly gained a flustered look with a massive blush, so red it was the color of her hair.

Master: "I-I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking about."

Letting out a chuckle, I just waited a bit.

Alucard: "Ah, how disappointing. I guess I will see you lat-"

When I was about to finish my sentence and bring my head up. Master actually kissed my cheek, I wasn't flustered but a bit surprised she would actually do so.

Master: "U-Uh g-goodbye!"

Before I could get a word out she quickly ran away while looking like a giant red mess. After quickly regaining my thoughts I set out to do what my master told me to do. Seeing how it is morning I decided to hit up the cafeteria. Walking a bit to the cafeteria I quickly arrived and opened the doors.

There were many servants here. I decided to get food so it's maybe more easier to talk to them. I walked up to area where the kitchen is shown and wait for that EMIYA person to come up. He notices me and walks up the counter separating the dining area and the kitchen.

EMIYA: "Alucard, right? What can I get for you?

Alucard: "I'm thinking a basic American breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, and waffles."

EMIYA: "Alright."

Waiting a bit I looked around noting who sat where and how many people. After doing so EMIYA came with my food.

EMIYA: "Here's your food."

Alucard: "This shit looks amazing."

I take my food as I decide to head over to a table of what looked to be of knights. I sat in a spare chair.

Alucard: "Sup."

Most of them looked at me confused, as I recognized one of them from when they were in the war before I died.

Alucard: "Say its sword woman! What's your name again? Samantha? No, Arthur! No that's not it.

???: "Artoria. Artoria pendragon."

Alucard: "Ah yes Artoria! Say I don't remember doing my crack yet but I see three of you.

Artoria: "That is saber Artoria alter, Salter for short. Lancer Artoria and Lancer Artoria.

Alucard: "We have a royal flush! And look at those tits!"

???: "Hey! You better watch your mouth!"

(Artoria is saber Artoria, Salter is Salter, (L) Artoria is lancer Artoria and (L) Alter is lancer Artoria alter)

Artoria: "Lancelot it's fine, unfortunately this is how Alucard is."

Berserklot: *In the background* "ARTHURRR!"

Alucard: "Anywayyssss. What were you guys talking about."