Gentleman's Meeting

POV Gudao

7:23 AM

It was morning and I was trying to figure out where my sister was. This was very unusual since she never wakes up early or more early than I do. I thought of asking Alucard since he just recently been summoned and I thought maybe she would be with him, so I decided to go to his room. I knocked and waited for a while then just decided to open it.

Though I would never imagine seeing my sister sleeping on top of Alucard. Due to me being the awesome brother I am, I decided to take out my phone and take a picture for future blackma- I mean memories. I took the picture while laughing like a moron and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Gudako

8:12 AM

I opened my eyes waking up, while mumbling a bit. Though after a bit I started feeling out what I was laying on at the moment.

???: "You like feeling me up?"

I look up and see Alucard with a devilish grin more bigger than he usually has. My brain short circuited trying to figure out why I was on sleeping on him. Then I realized I started laying on him along the night then eventually slept on him. I started to blush very hard I was probably more red than my hair.

Gudako: "I- Uh-"

I started mumbling trying to say anything that could help my case. He just chuckles a little and kisses my head and starts getting up. After he kissed my head I just fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Alucard

Alucard: "Damn, I think I teased too much."

I started my morning by going to my bathroom and take a shower, after which brush my teeth cause how else can I keep my perfect grin? After doing so I left the bathroom and master was still passed out, honestly this girl is too innocent. Although that what makes her so appealing to me. I get dressed with my signature outfit with my hat and baller ass glasses (shades? idk). I decided to look for Gudao (Doesn't call him master due to blood thing blah blah) and tell him that his sister is in his room.

I let out a little 'heh' after thinking that last part.  I walked a bit through the halls and arrive to the front of his door hoping he was inside.  I knocked and waited a bit, eventually he opens the door, but when he sees me he suddenly gains a grin on his face for some reason.

Alucard: "What's up with that grin?"

He started to bring his hand into his pocket and bring out his phone, and shows me a picture of me and master sleeping together.

Gudao: "Nothing much just happy I got some blackma- Memories!"

I let out a laugh 

Alucard: "You have to send me that!"

He replaces his previous grin with a smile.

Gudao: "No problem! Oh, I just realized I got a meeting see ya later Alucard."

He quickly sent me the picture and you know I had to put it as my wallpaper for future teasing, and maybe to fuck around a bit. Although we servants don't need food which means we don't get hungry I was in the mood for a chocolate milkshake. Yes a chocolate milkshake in the morning, why? Because I fucking want to!

-Le small TimeSkip-

I arrived to the cafeteria and head straight towards the kitchen counter and waited a bit for that EMIYA guy to come here. He spots me and comes over.