New Day, New Problems

"Hol' up" - speaking

'God no' - thinking

*dies* - action

----------------------------------------------------------------

POV Gudako

It's a new day and I'm feeling refreshed! I take a nice deep breath then breath out, I get off my bed then do some stretches to start off the day. I go to my bathroom, taking a quick shower then brushing my teeth. Finishing my morning routine, I leave my room to go to the cafetoria.

A.N - I'm going to separate paragraphs, because I realize how much of a giant paragraph it is when I keep it all together.

 I mean you cannot, not have breakfast. Its the most important meal of the day! walking to the cafetoria I see Alucard walking up to me.

Alucard: "Ah Good Morning, how's my favorite master this fine morning."

He says with his usual grin on his face.

Gudako: "Good Morning Alucard, I'm doing good. I'm going to the cafetoria for some breakfast."

Alucard: "I guess I can join you, seeing I don't have my TV yet and I don't know what to do right now."

We both start walking to go to the cafetoria.

Alucard: "Ah, master I have been feeling I don't feel my usual power. Could there be a reason why?"

I look up to him (Gudako is said to be 165cm/5'5 but there's no real confirmation on her height) and realize how tall he is.

Gudako: "Oh, well when you've been just been summoned you're less powerful than you originally were. How you get to your original power is by using ember/blaze of wisdom to level you up then use materials to ascend you. It's just a whole process just know I'll get you back to full power after breakfast."

Alucard: "Oh I'm always in full power when I see you."

I practically turn into a ripe tomato after he said that. We finally arrive to the cafetoria door, but when I was about to open it, Alucard grabs my shoulder.

Alucard: "Wait."

He pulls out a.... stereo? He also pulls out his phone and hands it to me

Alucard: "Here go on my phone connect it to me stereo and go to (music app) and choose a badass song."

Still being super confused I did as he did but realized he doesn't have premium so I cant choose a song

Gudako: "I cant choose a song you don't have premium..."

Alucard: "Ugh damnit, fine just go to my playlist and click random."

(0:00)

Alucard: "Perfect."

---------------------------------------------------------------

POV Gudao

(0:00-0:17)

I was eating my breakfast, thinking about some things one of which was wondering where Gudako was. Usually she would already be here, still thinking about it some more I suddenly hear something that sounds like a.... Bass Guitar? Then some drums, it sounds like its coming from the cafetoria door (btw the door to the cafetoria are automatic doors but entirely metal) I curiously look at the door waiting for whatever to open and come through