June 24

[Ryung]

First days of the school year and I'm already in my Senior year. Like last year, the students are punching each other in corridors, in classrooms, worse, they throw chairs and things to their enemies, Heiwa High is not Heiwa High if there are no fights, it's too boring if there's none. Aish~

When I enter the classroom, Araki, Tomo and some of my classmates welcomed me. Unlike last year that I don't greet back and remained silent, this time, I bow at them. It's better that way but the boys still follow me and look-up on me and I don't get it. They even want me to be the next Brass Gang president but I refused, instead I told Atsushi to lead the gang and he agreed.

What surprise me is, there are 5 girls entering Heiwa campus and they're wearing black sailor uniforms in different styles. Some boys approach them but the girls twist their arms and the boys scream in pain. Now this is what the principal told us, they are now accepting female students. Worse, they are my classmates. Their names are Saki, Aira, Bi, Jurina, and Mii. After that, the girls approach me and bow in front of me...now, that's strange.

After working in the hospital from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., while I'm walking on my way home, a girl wearing black casual clothes stands in front of me..

"THIS IS FOR SHENG AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!!!"

she starts to attack me and since I don't hurt girls, I let myself defeated.