Characters,School,Notes

Heiwa High is established on the year 1980. Heiwa means peace but the campus is not peaceful. It is an all-boys school which is known to have delinquent students,gangs, and rule breakers. The students like to eat, not paying attention to the class, fighting, and causing trouble. Despite of that, Heiwa students have no record of killing ever since. There are various gangs inside the school but the most-elite and well-known is the Brass Gang. On this story, they are now accepting female students recently.

    Jingxiu Academy is a private high-school that has male and female students. It is established on the year 1982. The students are rich and are children of influential,businessman or polical people in the city. Unlike their rival Heiwa High that is vandalized and dirty, the school is clean and peaceful. However, no one knows that inside this school, there are cliques/gangs, the students are mean and evil, they are capable of killing, and the most feared gang Jingxiu Elite are one of the students.

    ...despite that these school are filled with gangs, the city PROHIBITS them to have a gang war...

=========================================================

Heiwa Brass G: Ryung,Atsushi,Nan,Tomo,Araki

Heiwa Fan Gang: Rim,Saki,Aira,Bi,Mai,Kana

Jingxiu Elite: Kireo,Mao,Jin,Lin,Fei

Jingxiu minor: Erhu,Lace Clique (3),Strings club (5)

————-

Ryung Catallena

Gang: Team Heiwa (1st leader), Brass Gang (19th vice president)

School: Heiwa High

Specialty: punch, super human strength

Personality: quiet, caring

Appearance: tall, black-haired, brown-skinned boy, big-brown eyes w/ thin framed glasses

School Uniform: Heiwa school uniform (proper and school shoes)

Rim Leung

Gang: Team Heiwa (vice president), Fan Gang (18th president)

School: Heiwa High

Specialty: kick, head butt

Personality: noisy, energetic, aggressive

Appearance: tall, black and curly hair, fair-skinned, big-brown eyes

School Uniform: Heiwa school uniform (proper, knee high black socks and school shoes)

Kireo

Gang: Team Jingxiu (1st leader), Jingxiu Elite (20th president)

School: Jingxiu Academy

Specialty: kick, punch, uses dangerous weapons, cuts head

Personality: sadistic, double-crosser, psycho

Appearance: tall, black-haired, fair-skinned, slant eyes

School Uniform: Jingxiu school uniform until he becomes psychotic, he wears a traditional chinese costume with slits and accents of different colors