October 8 (cont'd)

[Kireo]

so this is where the pathetic Heiwa students are hiding. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm enjoying what I'm doing, killing doctors, nurses, hospital staffs and anyone I see. I love the smell of the blood and seeing blood... HAHAHAHA crying... screaming... deaths... this is amazing!!

"KIREO!!!"

Oh it's four Heiwa boys and I can't believe that Mao is on their side, you made a big mistake!

Nan: damn! even hospital staffs and innocent people, you killed them!!!

Kireo: you were like that before Nan, you were sent to mental because of that

Nan: past is past!! this—

Nan is about to attack but Tomo stops him

Tomo: don't make a first move, Kireo is cunning

Araki: but he failed to kill Lin, Jin...

Mao: and Ryung

Mao smirks at me. These boys are making me angry. Then I see a baby crying , too bad....

[Ryung]

I see dead people, blood stains on the walls, my friends and Kireo tossing the baby and slashes it using his sword. This sadistic freak, I'm going to kill him!!!

KIREO!!!

Kireo looks at me and who's this guy? he looks like Sheng—

"I am teacher Shang from Rosamarie Academy. I look like leader Sheng of Heiwa, but we're not related... I'll kill this monster for my fellow students"

and so, let the fight begin!!

The six of us against Kireo, despite that he's alone, he's too strong. What kind of human is he?

Mao: he's using prohibited drugs!!! Drugs will make him stronger!!

Araki: we should bring him to rehab

Nan: no, in the cemetery!!!

then Kireo breaks himself and he begins to slash the six of us. My friends and Shang are getting weak, so it's between me and him!

Kireo: they are right, you're the strongest among all the Heiwa leaders, what's your secret?

secret, I have no secret. I was born and made to be strong...

Ryung: Rim?

Shang: Rim? the Fan Gang leader?

Tomo: Love makes him stronger

Kireo: HAHAHAHAHA!! Rim!? are you serious?

Araki: dang! you provoked Ryung, psycho!

I remove my eye glasses and we start fighting again. He's too strong, so he kicks me and runs away.

Mao: coward

Nan (runs to Ryung): leader Ryung, let's go to the clinic!

and so we go to the clinic to treat ourselves, we cannot rely on the nurses, they're dead.

while inside...

Shang: all of them died! He slashed teachers, students and school staffs using his sword. Then, our principal was hanged in the flagpole. He did it by himself, no one else. He's too strong, he looks like he's playing a violent video game...

Mao: good thing you are alive

Shang: My students and I ran away, then we jumped to the swamp and make ourselves invisible. He wasn't able to go to that place. Now, they are in their houses ...

Ryung: it's better if they move to the other place far from here...

Araki: now that explains why a man was shouting "hide your wives, hide your children" after he saw Kireo approaching

silence... cricket sound...

Nan: now what? what are we going to do to the dead bodies!? ever since I became normal again, I'm afraid to touch blood

Tomo: we have no choice, we should bury them... but first, their family members should claim them

Araki: it's dangerous to claim those, 'cos what if Kireo might come back and have a killing spree again?—

he stops talking after we hear footsteps and suddenly, the door opens—

Shang,Mao,Ryung,Araki,Nan,Tomo: !??

Rim and Atsushi: ??

Rim: we failed to save those people, what kind of person are we?

Rim begins to shed her tears, it's not usual for a tough person. I stand up and hug her, I feel her regret, I feel her pain. We're just ordinary persons, it's hard to save many people from one dangerous killer...

but if we are willing to protect and save them, why not?