September 11

[Rim]

Dismissal Time

Tomo and I are going to the noodle restaurant to eat...

Tomo: Ryung should be with you, this should be a date

Rim: shut up!

Tomo: ...

Rim: Ryung is going to the hospital... so after we eat, let's bring one for him

when we go inside, we look at the customers and almost all of them look like Jingxiu students, aish~ nevermind. So we sit near the door for faster escape, good thing we're not wearing our school uniform (today is casual day/wash day)

waiter: Good Afternoon ma'am, sir, what's your order?

Rim: one duck meat soup and a glass of water

Tomo: same please and that's for take out!

the waiter starts walking and what attracts me is... Jin, Fei, and Lin are in one table. This is one hell of an afternoon...

and I see a waitress, she accidentally spilled water at Lin. Lin screams and she slaps her, Oh! what's worse is, the waitress is Mir... tsk! tsk!

Lin: EVEN YOU'RE KIREO'S GIRLFRIEND, YOU'RE STILL A LOSER!!! NOW, GET LOST!!!

the waitress walks away and goes inside the kitchen. Darn it! Lin stands up and follows her, so I stand up to enter the kitchen...

inside...

Lin: do you think that you will be the next queen of the Elite 'cuz you're his girlfriend? ... I'm his GIRLFRIEND too, you're just his pet, he doesn't love you at all!!

I look at Mir who is holding the penguin stufftoy that Kireo gave to her.

Lin sees this and she grabs it, she's about to rip it off but I pull her hair!

Lin: Aah!!

Rim: don't get things that's not even yours!

and we start fighting. We kick each other, punching, throwing things and killing each other. Mir suddenly grabs Lin's hair, she pulls it and slams her hair to the counter many times. Like Kireo, she's dangerous

while slamming Lin's head...

Mir: you're too much!! (slam) you act as if you're the queen (slam) *huff you're not even pretty!! (slam) (slam) (slam)

then Mir places Lin inside the trash bin, that's where she belongs

Mir: I hate Jingxiu witches!!

Rim: if she'll tell Kireo, you will be in danger

Mir: danger? I'm always in danger, the students beat me up, attempt to kill me, destroy my things, cursing me, despite that I'm Yao's girlfriend ... if only I'm good at burning buildings, I have burned Jingxiu long time ago!!

Rim: Wow! We would give you reward if you do that!!

Mir: y-you're Rim Leung, Sheng's sister right? ... I'm sorry for your loss

Rim: your boyfriend is a monster, I want to kill him!!

Mir: and he beheaded your friend Bi after we fought

Rim: that explains the head, traitors always die Mir. If we keep on talking personally you better hide, your boyfriend will be your cause of death—

suddenly, I see Kireo entering the restaurant

Rim: Mir, your boyfriend is here ... I  have to go!

I go to the fire exit to avoid him. Outside the restaurant, I meet Tomo bringing noodles and we start running away...