Mir

I'm Mir, a female Jingxiu student. I feel like invisible because I choose to be. I don't want to be friends with murderers, crazy and evil fellow students.

From entering the campus until dismissal time, it's hell. They beat me up, destroy my things, and it seems they want me to die. It happened to me 5 days a week.

Worse, I hear them boasting about their wealth, beauty, fame, then how they successfully killed any Heiwa students... it's gory, it makes me sick.

Why I didn't think of transferring? The reason is, I have a scholarship from this school, this is a way for me to finish my studies. I am currently a 4th year high school and I can't wait to get out of this hell.

I don't want to talk to anyone, I prefer to be alone or invisible. It worked! until...

BLAG!

Oh no! I bumped the most feared Jingxiu Elite leader Kireo or his real name Hei Long Yao.

(a/n: Yao is the name)

Darn, his members Jin, Lin, Fei and Mao are with him. Worse, I spill water on his uniform.

Mir: f-forgive me, forgive me...

I bow at him as I begin to tremble and He smiles and I gulp. Then, I see deadly glares from the students.

I begin to run towards the door but two boys block me and they begin to hold me, I tried to break free. I hear them laughing out loud. this is my end...

Yao: boys, you know where you will bring her
boys: yes leader

so the boys bring me to a dark room full of weapons and skeleton... darn, will I undergo such pain before my life ends?

For what I know, Yao is capable of torturing someone to death, if not, he will just kill one immediately.

Then I hear footsteps and opening the door. It's him and his eyes widen for--

Yao: this is not what I meant! Why is she here!?

He comes to me and he lifts me up. We go outside the den and he brings me to the clubroom. There...

Yao: you've been through a lot, you don't deserve to get hurt

Yao hugs me... why?? I thought he's dangerous and mean, but why he is hugging me?

Yao: they brought us food, let's eat

He smiles sweetly as he guides me to the table, he let's me sit and-- why he's like this? Is this real or is this his death plan. Is he going to let me taste something delicious before I die??

while he's eating

Yao: why are you not eating?
Mir: ...
Yao: if you think there's a poison on this food, I should be dead now,
Mir: !?
Yao: tss! death!? In what way? hahahaha! Who among those Heiwa peasants will kill me? If they can!!

...

Yao: anyways, let's not talk about it, what's important is, I'm talking with someone I like

Me? Why?

Yao: I like you Mir! You're different among the female students, I always want to see you, but you keep on hiding
Mir: I'm hiding from you! and our fellow students hide me and beat me up secretly...
Yao: from now on, you'll be my girlfriend! I'll tell them not to hurt you or they'll face death!

gulp! I hope it will bring good to me

Yao: and I'll treat you like my queen :)

However, it doesn't change anything. The students bully me more despite I'm the so-called girlfriend of Yao, but they met their end after he found out.

It got worse when Yao fell from the tall building, so I stopped school and just work in the game arcade.

Every morning, I visit Yao in the hospital. I feed him, help him, talk with him and taking good care of him. Then I go out at 3 p.m. to work in the game arcade.

During those days, I see his genuine side of him. His smile, his innocence, his sweetness and I feel secured...

Yao: Mir, you're different from other girls. I was right in choosing you ... please don't leave me

One time, in the game arcade, he gave me lots of stuff toys, I bet we won it from the crane machine.

Yao: this is for you. They give you comfort and smile from the day you wake up 'till you fall asleep. Mir, I'm getting well, I will return

I'm not suppose to go back to Jingxiu but my grades are going low, so I have to return and recover.

I don't care of getting hurt because I'm strong, I'm determined and months to go, I'm done.

One day, a group of students beat me up, I was about to die until Yao/Kireo shows up. So, I gain strength and power. I start fighting back, it may be a bloodshed but they're too much, I'll teach them a lesson!

but I killed them in front of Yao. He smiled and he's loving the smell of the fresh blood.

Yao: Ah! fresh blood smells fresh and I'm pleased that you killed them by yourself. Indeed, I chose the right person.

Suddenly, he gets his knife and slit his wrist, then he slit mine. He places his wrist to mine as he mumbles...

After that...

Yao: You're mine, I'm yours, no one can break us.