Chapter 4-As You Wish

Let's play a game called "guess the quote!"  Can you spot it?

~Cactus

The moons were high in the sky as I walked out of my cave.  One of the moons were full, the others, just crescents, just like the night that Queen Oasis left this world, taking my peaceful life with her.  Like I did whenever there was a full moon, I went on a walk through the closest forested area.  This time, I went to a small patch of trees with pillows scattered across the ground that was close to the Talons of Peace camp.  I found a black pillow that was next to a tan one and sat down, letting the tears come.  I cried for Queen Oasis, my parents who I left behind when I ran away, and for my sister, my little sister, who I left unprotected.  

I felt a tail wind around mine, and when I glanced back at it, I saw that it was black, as dark as the pillow on which I sat.  I looked up and saw The Face.  The face that recently made my heart race and my cheeks turn more golden than tan, the face that made me dizzy and made my talons sweat, the face that belonged to the only kind Nightwing in all of Pyrrhia.  I wiped my tears away, not wanting to have Truthseeker see me crying, and she  surprised me by saying just four words.

"Cry, you'll feel better."

And right before I cried, I replied to her words with three of my own.

"As you wish."