000

Irene Astrea Potter-Black currently sat quietly at Ravenclaw's table during the Halloween feast of her fifth year of Hogwarts

Irene Astrea Potter-Black currently sat quietly at Ravenclaw's table during the Halloween feast of her fifth year of Hogwarts. To most looking her way, and considering her popularity that was usually quite a few, she seemed perfectly content.

Internally, however, it was a very different story.

Irene was homesick. She missed camp half-blood, her only home really other than Sally Jackson's apartment. She missed her boyfriends. She missed her family, and she especially missed not being stared at like some sort of zoo exhibit for people to gawk at. She'd thought being forced to compete in a death tournament as a teenager was bad, but the years at this school just continued to get worse and grate on her nerves.

So while she usually wasn't very violent, it was looking like someone would be dying this year. First on her long list being Albus-too-many-names Dumbledore and Delores Umbridge.

Irene was so busy plotting the very gruesome deaths of some of her least favorite people, that she didn't look up from her plate until a sudden flash of light and lots of commotion caught her attention again.

A group of teens was piled haphazardly on top of each other in front of the teacher's table, all confused and shouting at each other. Some wearing orange shirts, some wearing purple.

"Get off me you fat ass!"

"You're stepping on my hand!"

"OW!"

"All of you calm down-"

"Travis give me back my wallet!"

Irene then noticed the smaller group of adults watching the children in amusement.

Her eyes landed on golden hair and she stood up, catching the attention of nearly everyone.

She ignored the arguing teenagers and ran to her partner's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and glaring at anyone that still had their wands out and pointed at them. Completely ignoring their audience, Apollo gently grabbed her chin and pulled her into a sweet kiss.

"What is the meaning of this, my girl?"

"Don't call me that," Irene said simply to the headmaster before looking back at Apollo. "Actually, why are you here? Is Percy here too?"

"So now you remember me!" another voice dramatically exclaimed.

Letting go of her lover and looking at the pile of teenagers, Irene snaps her fingers, and the great hall watches in shocked silence as they all float apart and stand themselves up properly.

Why didn't they know their savior was so powerful? Who were these people? Had she been lying to them this whole time?

Albus Dumbledore was having similar thoughts. Their savior may not have fit his planned mold perfectly as he expected her to after placing her where she did but that was fine. She didn't go to Gryffindor and she wasn't at all friends with the muggle-born and pureblood he had wanted her to befriend, but that was fine as well. He could find ways around such things, he always had a backup plan.