014

Olympus was a beautiful place at any time of the year

Located on the 600th floor of the Empire State Building in New York, the home of the gods was a paradise made of gold palaces, luscious parks, and greenery, streets bustling with minor gods of all kinds and creatures from all over.

The camera shows the Empire State Building before zooming towards the skies, further and further... and then it stops.

Olympus is shown, as brilliant as one could imagine and hidden from most mortals' view.

The Romans and Greeks who hadn't seen Olympus take in the sight appreciatively.

The wixen, however, are very vocal in their praise (and criticism) of it.

Dumbledore watched it all with a twinkle in his eye.

Currently, the paradise was in chaos. Mostly because of Zeus.

In the throne room, the Olympians sit on their thrones that form a "U" shape around the hearth. Everyone in the throne room has different expressions on their face, but most have already chosen who they side with in the current fight.

Poseidon sits with his Trident in hand, quietly glaring at Zeus. His sea-green eyes shine angrily but he does not move to attack. Not yet anyway.

"You got that little bastard son of yours to steal it, brother. Do not take me for a fool. Not only that, but you have broken the oath!"

"He also broke the oath though, when he had pinecone face," Percy said.

"Shut up, seaweed brain."

"You broke the oath many years ago, don't forget that. It was bound to happen eventually, as the prophecy stated." As calm as he sounded, anyone could tell Poseidon was furious that Zeus would disrespect his son.

"I think you're both being irrational about this whole situation," Artemis spoke.

Apollo sat boredly on his throne, not even bothering to listen to his dad argue. It got boring after a while.

"Mood."

"Do they argue a lot?" Blaise asked the blonde god.

"Oh yeah, all the time," Apollo said with a nod. He ignored some of the gods' protests. "If not them it's someone else, meetings always end in fights."

"Delivery," Hermes interrupted his father and uncle before they could continue their fight. With a flash of light and a pop! noise, a package was floating above the hearth.

"Who's it addressed to?" Demeter asked curiously, wondering who would have the gall to interrupt.

Hermes grabbed the package and read the attached tag.

"It's from Percy Jackson, for all of us apparently."

"You know, if anyone else would have done this they'd be dead immediately."

"Well open it then," Apollo said, now sitting up and paying attention.

"I'm not opening it," Hermes protested. "Who knows what he put in there after Dad tried to kill him."

Poseidon glared at Zeus but grabbed the package anyway. It was his son after all.

Inside the package was something wrapped in a black cloth. Poseidon peeled the veil back and saw a snake. He pulled it back further, revealing multiple snakes.

A few younger students gagged at the sight. Some Gryffindors did as well, but mostly to be dramatic.

"What is it?" Aphrodite leaned forward curiously.

"Medusa's head." Poseidon wasn't sure whether to be proud, impressed, or angry. For now, he settled on a combination of the three.

"Why would he be angry?"

"Probably because Percy did something stupid that could have gotten him kill or seriously injured," Grover answered.

"But it didn't," Percy shrugged.

Apollo laughed with Hermes, neither bothering to hide their amusement at the situation.

Artemis just sighed and shook her head. Hephaestus grunted and didn't bother saying anything.

"Cover it back up!" Aphrodite shrieked in disgust and went back to looking at her nails to avoid seeing the snakes again.

"This is why I don't like demigods," Hera's lip curled in disgust as she looked at the 'gift.'

"I'm not surprised," Athena said with an eye roll. "He is your son."

"Kids got guts," Ares said with a laugh. "I like it."

"For now, at least," Irene said with a quiet laugh. Ares grunted and ignored her teasing.

"Should've killed the insolent brat when I had the chance," Zeus grumbled as he sat back on his throne. Hera ignored her husband.

"I'd like to see you try." Apollo glared at his father.

"Irene."

"What?"

"Your boyfriend is hot," Blaise said as he dramatically fanned his face as if he were going to faint.

"He's the sun god," Percy said.

"That's not what he meant and you know it," Thalia said.

Poseidon sighed. He couldn't even get headaches but it certainly felt like he had one right now.

After re-wrapping the head, he shut the box. He'd send it back to his son eventually when he needed it.

"Well done, kid."