Truth or Dare (1)

Silence. Silence was around the mall. For now. It was close to closing,and the bots were about to party and hang out. Except for one group of bots that had already started. They all knew that the flesh monsters don't come into the lost and Found right before closing. The Lost Bots and Burgertron were chilling in that room,just hanging out before all the other bots woke up. They could say they were the odd one outs out of all the bots there. But they didn't mind. They liked being themselves. Their friendship seemed unbreakable,and they wouod stick together for a long time.
"So," Bonz-eye began, "What should we do tonight?"
Dimlit raised his hand.
"Ooh! Burgertron told me about this fun game called truth or dare! We should play that!" Immediately,Burgertron smiled happily.
"Yes! It's amazing! You know,you haven't truly lived to the fullest if you don't play that game you know. It's a classic. Everyone's played it at least once!" The other Lost Bots nodded and cheered.
"Let's do it!" Kikmee said happily.
"Wait,how do you play though?" Clogstopper asked. Burgertron sat down.
"Well," He began, "We all take turns asking one person truth or dare. If they say truth they have to answer a question truthfully. If they say dare,well,you have to do a dare. But if they refuse to say the truth or do the dare,they must do the opposite. Refusing dare means truth and refusing truth means dare." The group understood (DimLit understood mostly) and they went to go start. They started the game right after all the other bots awoke so they wouldn't be seen,and their game was fun and harmless at first. Dares of obstacle courses and crazy stunts. Truths of slight confession. Eventually,the turn shifted over to Bonz-eye.
"Alright Burgertron," She smirked. "Truth or dare?"
Burgertron scoffed.
"Dare! Obviously!" Bonz-eye knew he was going to say that,and immediately told him her dare.
"I dare you to try out a few of Howlarps cookies!" The group gasped and Burgertron went wide eyed for a moment. Every bot knew Howlarps cookies were dangerous in some way. Howlarp was a bot from the pet section of the bot groups. The most mysterious one,in fact. But Burgertron ignored the fact they were dangerous.
"I'll do it. Where is he?" He got up from his spot,looking around. Bonz-eye looked down the long hall,pointing at a dark and shady area of the mall.
"Down there. Eat 3 cookies,and that's it. The cookies aren't that big anyway. They're like the size of a small screw. So eating three won't be bad." She shrugged. Burgertron nodded and went toward the dark area. Kikmee looked at Bonz-eye concerningly.
"Was that such a good idea?" She asked nervously. Bonz-eye just shrugged again.
"He's been through worse. It'll be fine! Trust me."
Burgertron had arrived to the spot where Howlarp and his cookies were. The confident bot cleared his throat to get the other bots attention.
"Can I have three of your cookies? I've been interested in them lately and I wanna-" Howlarp silenced him with his hand going up.
"I knowwww it was for a darrrrre...jussssst takeeeee yourrrrr cookies and goooo......don't sayyyy I didn't warnnnnn you,thoughhhhh." He hissed,handing him three cokies. Burgertron took them and nodded as a thanks,walking away and back to the other bots.
"I got the cookies!" He said to them. He looked at Bonz-Eye who looked back with a raised brow.
"Go on. Eat it!" She told him. He nodded and ate one of the cookies,looking at them.
"They taste......strange...." He said,finishing the first cookie. "Not bad,but just. Strange... " He ate the other two cookies and looked at Bonz-Eye with a smirk.
"Finished! Those actually aren't bad. I might get some later." Bonz-Eye nodded,a bit impressed, but she also had a look of concern in her eyes.
"Well! I honestly thought you wouldn't do it!"
"Of course I would!Anyway,I don't understand why everyone says those cookies are dangerous. They aren't bad at all." Burgertron huffed.
"Okay then King Daredevil. Well I think I've had enough Truth or Dare for one night. I'm gonna go take a walk. See you guys later." Kikmee smiled and walked off.
"Same here. Cmon,DimLit!" Clogstopper walked away with DimLit following.
"Bye! Have a good walk!" Bonz-Eye looked back at Burgertron. "Didn't you hear why people thought that the cookies were dangerous?" She asked. The burger bot shook his head.
"Well apparently they had some weird effects on an old bot that isn't here anymore....but it also had some weird effects on Howlarp. I heard he didn't hide himself a while ago." Burgertron didn't look very concerned.
"Well,maybe those cookies are just cookies now! I mean that happened a while ago. Why would they still have effect?" He asked. Bonz-eye looked away a bit concerned.
"Still. I didn't think you would actually do it." She sighed. Burgertron frowned.
"Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen! How about this,you stay with me for the rest of the night and I'll prove nothing bad happened. Nothing was in those cookies." Bonz-eye eventually nodded.
"Fine by me. Alright,let's head to the shiny room. Just in case anything happens." Burgertron tolled his eyes.
"Fine. Let's go."