The Truth (15)

The mutters in the crowd grew louder while the Lost Bots gasped.
"So Spud did this!" DimLit said irritated. Kikmee grunted in anger while Clogstopper just stared in disbelief. At that moment, Kikmee looked at Bonz-eye.
"Bonz-Eye? Are...Are you okay?" The other two Lost Bots looked at her and their facial expressions shifted from angry to scared. Bonz-eye looked as if she were about to lose it. Usually she was the calm and balanced one. But her eye twitched and her hands were clenched into fists. Her pupils were small and had a red ring around them. Every Bots eyes had a red ring around them when they were extremely mad. She was breathing quickly and angrily while staring at Spud, who didn't notice her. Burgertron was on the ground, looking defenseless with tears streaming down his snout as he covered his face with his paws. Spud just looked at him with an evil smile. How could he be so amused by all this? She couldn't take it anymore. Kikmee seemed like she was about to stop her.
"Bonz-Eye...Don't go out into the light! It's not worth it." She said, trying to pull her aside. Bonz-eye slapped her hand away and glares at her, wide eyed.
"DON'T. TELL. ME. WHAT. TO. DO." She hissed. Kikmee flinched with a slight yelp as Bonz-eye ran out into the moonlight. It didn't take much time for the changes to start, but she ignored the pain and kept running on. She leaped as her transformation completed and she roared out with anger. Spud went wide eyed with surprise as Bonz-eye tackled him, pinning him to the ground. Her teeth were sharper than Burgertrons. WAY sharper. So were her claws. Her large paw held him down with force as she growled and snarled loudly at him. Other sounds around her tuned out. The other squads being terrified by Bonz-eye also being a werewolf. DimLit and Clogstopper seeming shocked about her being a werewolf too.
"B-Be careful what you do, Bonz-eye. I know your weakness-" Spud began. But Bonz-eye roared at him. He pulled out the stick with struggle due to Bonz-eyes paw. She glared at the stick and grabbed it with her mouth, Snapping it into pieces. Spud went wide eyed and broke out into a sweat.
"U-Uh...I've never seen you th-this mad before Bonz-eye..." He chuckled nervously. She bared her fangs even more at him with a deep growl. She raised her second paw up, about to Claw him. That's when a bark noise stopped her. She looked at the area where the bark was. Burgertron. He was still crying, but giving her a pleading look to stop. She began to look around. All the bots looked terrified. She made a slight whimper and looked back at Spud. A terrified expression filled his face. Bonz-eye sighed and lowered her paw. Her face was still angry at Spud, though. She leaned her head down and whispered to him.
"You have 10 seconds to find your way back to The Dark Side of the Mall. If you don't go back, I will hunt you down in the darkness of the night. And I don't think you want anymore details than that." She lifted her paw and Spud winced a bit, running off as fast as he could. Bonz-eye huffed as he ran off, the sounds coming back to her. Everyone was staring in fear. That's when the moon went behind the clouds. Bonz-eye and Burgertron both winced and fell to the ground in slight pain. Bonz-eye stood up and looked at Burgertron. He was sitting now. Looking down with tears in his eyes. She came over to him, trying to comfort him.
"You're werewolves!" One bot exclaimed from the crowd.
"D-Do...Do what you want with us. We ge-et it...We're monsters." Burgertron sniffed, getting up while still looking down. Bonz-eye looked at him sadly when all the Bots began to approach them. She waited for the worst, when a voice called.
"Hey! Stop!" DimLit! He stood in front of his werewolf friends, holding his arms out wide in defense. Clogstopper came over and did the same. So did Kikmee. The two werewolves looked at them with bright smiles. Kikmee began to speak.
"Listen. I know all of this is a huge surprise to everyone! Bonz-Eye and Burgertron are werewolves, but do you think they wanted to be them? You heard Spud! He gave Burgertron the cookies on purpose! To make him into a werewolf! Bonz-Eye let Burgertron infect her because she felt like the situation was all her fault. But it wasn't! The only one here to blame is Spud! Don't Exile them away. Please. They aren't monsters!" The Muttering died down and they saw Ulf step forward hesitantly.
"Burgie?" She said. Burgertron took a small step back.
"Ulf...I understand if you're scared of me now...Spud was right...I am a monster..." He sighed sadly. Ulf hugged him and Burgertron went slightly wide eyed. After a few seconds he hugged back.
"You aren't a monster Burgertron. Kikmee is right! None of this was your fault. Spud did the one of the worst revenge plans he could have done to you. I can help you with your werewolf stuff. Don't worry, Burgie. I don't think any less of you!" He shed one last tear and smiled at her, closing his eyes.
"Awww! How cute!" Clogstopper said happily. Bonz-Eye noticed someone else coming over as well.
"Looks like you really are a "Lone Wolf" Bonz-Eye." Lady Macaron smirked. She laughed at this. Exactly what she had thought she would say!
"Glad you aren't scared of me. You aren't, right?" She asked her. Lady Macaron shrugged.
"Only a little bit. But the way you fought off Spud? Incredible. Same thing as Ulf, I'll help you out with your werewolf things as well if you want." Bonz-Eye shook her head.
"Thank you, but I think I can manage on my own."
"Whatevee you say, Lone Wolf." Bonz-Eye laughed again. Their secret may have been exposed, but not everyone was scared of them! The other Squads seemed interested in the two. DimLit and Clogstopper were a little mad that Kikmee didn't tell them about Bonz-eye being a werewolf at first, but they got over it extremely quickly. This seemed like a happy ending to them all! What else could go wrong?