Trigger Tests (3)

"GUYS! GUYS! CMERE!"
DimLit was calling the two over a little bit after they left the Shiny Room.
They came over to him quickly.
"What? What's wrong?!" Bonz-eye asked.
"Did you hear that screaming and howling earlier?! We thought an animal somehow got in here!" Burgertron sweat a little bit.
"A-A wild animal? Howling? Pfff! No. Didn't hear anything like that." He laughed nervously. DimLit looked at him suspiciously when he just shrugged.
"Well that's good! Glad you two are safe." He smiled at them. They smiled back when DimLit walked off to go tell the others they were safe.
"That was close..." He sighed. Bonz-eye sighed as well.
"Keeping this secret will not be easy...But I'll help you out. Don't worry." He smiled at her.
"Thank you so much. But how WILL we keep it a secret? I mean there's still a full moon out. What do we do?!" He asked nervously. Bonz-eye pondered for a moment before looking back up at him.
"Whatever it takes for you not to get caught. For now,we should head back to the lost and found and make sure nobody comes with us. I want to test something." She said. Burgertron hesitated before nodding.
"Listen,Burgertron. You're lucky I'm the one who knows you're a werewolf. I can keep it all a secret from everyone else. Now cmon. Let's go."
They eventually made it into the lost and found,going into one of the cubbies.
"Sooo..." Burgertron looked at her, "What did you want to test out?"
"What triggers your wolf." She replied. "Werewolves have side effects. And if you have certain ones,we have to know how they're triggered. So let's start off with something basic. Normal wolf reaction. Do you feel like a wolf in any way right now?" Burgertron shook his head.
"Alright then..." Bonz-Eye then pulled out a stick,holding it in front of him. Burgertron went wide eyed at it and seemed a bit excited.
"You want it?" She rose a brow.
"Yes! Yes yes yes!" He cheered.
"Fine. Just this once though..." She threw it and Burgertron chased after it. He came back holding it when he shook his head.
"What the heck? Why did I want that stick so badly?" He asked.
"Your wolf side." Bonz-Eye replied. "Now,I'm gonna test you. You need to resist the stick. As MUCH as you can. As hard as you can. If you can't,then the urge will just get stronger and stronger." Burgertron sighed.
"Alright. But how do I resist it?"
"Ignore the wolf sides calling. Don't embrace it. Push it away. Ready?" He nodded and Bonz-eye pulled out the stick.
"Resist,Burgertron. Don't listen to it's calling." Burgertron went wide eyed,looking at the stick intensely. He shook his head but he couldn't ignore it. After a few seconds he held his head like it was in slight pain.
"Okay I think that's enough." She put the stick away. "Are you okay?"
It took a moment for Burgertron to respond.
"U-Ung...My head hurts..." He Groaned.
"That might happen if you resist it." Bonz-Eye grimaced a little bit. "You'll have to get used to that." Burgertron groaned again while Bonz-eye went around the lost and found room to find something else.
"Ooh...This'll be interesting." Burgertron could hear her say. He whimpered slightly. Would it cause his head to hurt more? Bonz-eye looked out the room and looked both way,making sure nobody was nearby. She came back in and went back to Burgertron,holding something behind her back.
"You ready for the next one?" She asked. Burgertron nodded sadly. Bonz-eye then pulled out a picture of the full moon. Burgertron went extremely wide eyed and winced a bit before howling at it.
"Agh! Why does it have to hurt?!" He whimpered.
"Just as I suspected. You howl whenever you see the moon. It's rays must be the thing infecting you,not the moon itself."
"So how do I not howl at it?"
"Resist. I just taught you that."
"Without the pain." He huffed. Bonz-eye blinked.
"I don't know. I'm sorry...but...you'll have to deal with the pain. It's either physical pain or the pain of everyone else knowing you're a werewolf." Burgertron was about to object but then sighed and stopped. Bonz-eye looked down in guilt.
"Look. This is all my fault. So I want to make it up to you. I'll help you with your wolf and keeping it a secret. And if I'm going to help you,you need to listen to me. Please,Burgertron." He looked up at her and smiled slightly.
"Okay. Thank you, Bonz-eye."
"Of course. Now,where were we? Ah yes. Should we continue with trying to resist the moon picture or move onto something else?" She asked him.
"Move on,please. That makes my head hurt...and...I think I might hoooOOOOOWWWWWWOWOWOWWWW!" He stopped himself and Bonz-eye nodded.
"That might be the hardest one to do. Let's save it for last. Now,what else do wolves like?" The two both began to ponder. Just then,Burgertron looked at the door.
"Someone's coming!" He yelped.
"Who is it?" She asked him quickly.
"I don't know! How am I supposed.....it's....it's DimLit and Kikmee." Bonz-Eye smirked.
"How could you tell?"
"I could smell them. I have their scent. Wow! Okay that's a cool power." He smiled. "But anyway WHAT DO WE DO?!"
"Just act casual. It'll be okay." She reassured him as the two walked into the room.
"Hey,Bonz-Eye! Hey,Sir! What are you two doing?" DimLit asked happily.
"Oh,nothing. Just having a chat." Bonz-Eye said casually,still holding the full moon picture. Burgertron tried to pay no attention to it and look at the others instead of the picture.
"Nice! What about?" Kikmee asked as well.
"Whatever comes to our minds." Bonz-Eye shrugged. Burgertron struggled to keep his eyes off the picture of the moon. He wanted to howl at it badly,but he couldn't do it in front of his friends. Then it started. The pain of resisting began to build up. He held his head in slight pain with a small groan. Kikmee and DimLit looked at him.
"Are you okay,sir?" He asked concerned.
"Y-Yeah...I just have a headache......ung......" He groaned.
"You sure?" Kikmee came over to him.
"Y-Yes! I'm fine...Just give me a moment..." He quickly walked off to the back of the room. DimLit and Kikmee looked at Bonz-eye worried.
"Is he okay?" DimLit asked.
"Yeah. Just a headache. Nothing to worry about." She shrugged.
"Whatever you say...We just came to check on you. Bye guys." Kikmee said,walking out the room with DimLit following. As soon as they left,Bonz-eye rushed over to Burgertron,who was now clutching his stomach. It was growling snd churning loudly and Burgertron was now groaning and grunting even more in pain.
"Burgertron. Burgertron what's going on? Are you turning again?" Bonz-Eye asked frantically. He looked at her sadly.
"I....I....uuuunnng.....I don't know. It hurts so bad......I-I'm scared,Bonz-eye!" She went wide eyed. It wasn't like him to admit he was scared.
"It's okay. It's all gonna be okay. Don't worry..." She said before going wide eyed. "Oh no."
"What? Wh-whats wrong? Unng...."
"I think some of the moonlight is seeping in through the door! Look!" Bonz-eye said,pointing at the door. Burgertron gasped.
"N-No! Why?! Urrrrg it hurts!" He held his head.
"It's gonna be okay! Don't worry!" Right as she said that,he screamed out in pain. This time the changes went by a bit more quickly. He howled out loudly after finishing his transformation and looked at Bonz-Eye with a loud whimper.
"Oh Burgertron...Again,I'm so sorry for what I've done. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'm so sorry..." She hugged his fluffy chest and he looked down sadly.
"I sh-should have been more c-cautious...I j-just took the d-dare without thinking..." He sighed. "And n-now I'm a werewolf b-because of it..."
"Hey,maybe being a werewolf might not be all bad. I mean you have heightened senses and you're faster and stronger." He smiled at her. "Plus,you're like a huge Fluffy puppy." She joked. Burgertron rolled his eyes.
"I-I'm not a puppy." He huffed.
"Oh yeah? Really?" She pulled out the stick again and waved it in front of him. He looked at it and chased after it when Bonz-eye threw it across the room. He came back and dropped it in front of him.
"Okay f-fine I am like a b-big p-puppy." He huffed jokingly. Bonz-eye laughed.
"See? This won't be so bad. You just need to get used to it." She smiled. Burgertron nodded.
"Y-Yeah...I c-could also have a l-little fun being l-like this. With the heightened senses and all."
"Yeah! We can test more things out tomorrow. For now,let's just try to stay hidden for the night."