Why Would She Want This?! (9)

"What?! Bite you?! Are you insane?!" Burgertron took a step back.
"Werewolves have venom. If you bite me,I'll become one too. I need you to do it." He shook his head.
"No! I can't! Bonz-Eye,do you know what you're doing? Being a werewolf is terrible! I don't want you to feel the pain I have to go through."
"I do know what I'm doing." She began, "I put you through this. I had you eat those cursed cookies. I made you go through all that pain. You may still have to go through it, but not alone. If you make me a werewolf too, then I'll go through it too. Its my fault you're a werewolf, so as discipline to myself I need to feel that pain as well. You won't need to go through it alone." Burgertron began to shake his head.
"N-No! I'm not doing it!" Bonz-eye gave him a slight smirk.
"I knew you would say that. Refusing to infect me. But I think I know someone who will." She looked out the window,the moon now bright in the sky. Burgertron went wide eyed and fell to the ground in pain.
"I'm so sorry Burgertron. This needs to be done." Burgertron screamed out in pain,starting to turn. The claws. The fangs. The fur. The tail. The ears. The wolf joints. The snout. It all happened so quickly. He eventually howled out,looking at Bonz-Eye with his dark gray and orange eyes. She pet him a bit before taking a sigh and pulling out a small bag of oil. Burgertron went wide eyed,catching the scent of the oil and holding his head in pain. He eventually stopped and snarled at her,baring his fangs.
"Go ahead." She said calmly,holding her arm out. Burgertron didn't hesitate and bit into her arm. Bonz-eye couldn't help but screaming a little in pain. She threw the oil away and Burgertron shook his head a bit,gaining control again. He looked at Bonz-Eye,noticing her clutching the bite mark in pain while grunting softly in pain. He went wide eyed.
"B-Bonz-Eye! Did I bite you?! Oh no no no no no..!" Burgertron began to panic. She pet him a bit again,smiling.
"You did. Thank you Burgertron." He stood aback and confused at his friend. Thank you? Why would she be happy about becoming a werewolf?! Bonz-Eye took a sigh and then turned around,looking at the moon. She quickly went wide eyed.
"It's so beautiful...Now I see why you stare at it before changing." She said,starting to shake a bit. Burgertron stepped back with a loud whimper. Bonz-eye screamed out,falling to the ground as her fingers began growing razor sharp claws. Her teeth began shifting into fangs and her eyes turned dark Grey and green. Her body began looking more wolf like as the changes continued, snaps and cracks along with her grunts and screams of pain filled the room. Burgertron covered his eyes miserably with his paws,not wanting to watch her changes. The final change was approaching:the snout. Her face pushed out into one and she finished turning,howling out. Bonz-eye fell over in exhaustion with a loud whimper. He came over to her checking to see if she were okay. She immediately began to stand up and sighed heavily,looking at Burgertron.
"S-See? Now I know h-how it feels...N-Now cmon. I-I know a shortcut to g-get out of h-here without anyone s-seeing us."

The moon had went behind the clouds by the time they got back,so when they walked into the lost and found they were in their normal forms. Burgertron still seemed nervous while Bonz-eye didn't seem nervoud at all. The other Lost Bots greeted them as they returned.
"Hey guys! Is your transformation getting better,sir?" DimLit asked. Burgertron just shook his head,getting into his cubby hole. DimLit frowned a bit sadly. Kikmee looked at Bonz-eye,noticing her covering her arm. She squinted q bit to see some of her bite mark,going wide eyed with a gasp.
"Bonz-Eye. What happened to your arm?!" She said,getting down from her cubby hole and standing in front of Bonz-eye. She just shrugged it off.
"Nothing." She responded. Kikmee wasn't amused.
"You're hiding something. What happened to your arm?" Kikmee said more sternly. Bonz-eye looked away.
"I said it's nothing." Kikmee huffed and pulled Bonz-eyes arm away,revealing the bite. She went wide eyed again,looking at the bite mark.
"Is that a bite...? Bonz-eye did Burgertron-" Bonz-Eye stopped her, knowing what she was going to say and interrupted.
"Yes he did. But I wanted him to. I made him into a werewolf, so it was only fair I became one too. Feel the same pain he did. And I turned once already. Terrible. Horrible pains tore through my body. Now I know how he feels." Kikmee stood aback.
"B-But Burgertron said being a werewolf was terrible! Plus he said it wasn't your fault!" Bonz-eye shook her head.
"It was. I didn't think before daring him to do it. Anyway,the moon might be coming back out soon. I'm going back to my cubby. Transforming sure does take a lot of energy out of you." She sighed,heading toward her cubby hole. Kikmee frowned,realizing Clogstopper and DimLit hadn't heard their conversation. Should she tell them? No. Not yet. It was for the best. She looked concerned,heading into her own cubby hole as well. A few minutes before opening, Bonz-eye heard a rasping noise from the vents. Her sensitive hearing caught it as she hopped out her cubby hole,heading to the vent. It couldn't have been Burgertron. He was in his cubby hole. Howlarp maybe? No no, why would he be here? Who could it be? She caught the scent of something familiar, but she couldn't make it out. She growled quietly,looking into the vent.
"Who's there?!" She barked. But nobody. Nothing was there. Nothing but the unrecognizable scent that dwelled inside the vent.