First Turning (2)

Bonz-eye and Burgertron went into the Shiny Room,a room with a big window leading to a clearing outside the mall. Since the Bots thought the mall was the entire universe,all the bots thought the window in the Shiny Room was a magical picture. One that changed every so often. They were the only two in that room,and Burgertron looked around the room when they entered.
"You know,I rarely come in here. I wonder what the flesh monsters use this room for." He told Bonz-eye.
"Really? Well sometimes I come in here to calm down. It's peaceful in here,you know? Sometimes I feel like I'm just I'm going to go past my limit for craziness and come in here to stay calm."
"Really?" Burgertron looked at her. "Huh. Well maybe I should come in here sometime too. It is pretty peaceful." He sat down in front of the big window. Bonz-eye looked at him.
"So,do you feel anything?" She asked. Burgertron shook his head.
"No. I'm telling you those cookies won't do anything! Howlarp probably fixed the cookies effects anyway." He looked back at her. Bonz-eye looked at the ground a bit nervously. She muttered something to herself that Burgertron couldn't make out. After a moment,Bonz-eye heard a small gasp. It came from Burgertron. He was staring at the sky wide eyed.
"It's so pretty..." He said,not taking his eyes away.
"What is?" She asked,looking at the picture. "The full moon in the picture?" Burgertron nodded,still looking at it. Suddenly,Burgertron winced a little bit.
"Agh.." He grunted. Bonz-eye looked at him again quickly.
"What's wrong?" She asked when she looked at his hands,going wide eyed. Claws. He had claws!
"Burgertron are you okay?!" She asked frantically. He shook a little bit.
"I-I don't know....I feel funny..." He groaned in pain.
"Y-You have claws! You know that,right?!" She yelped a bit. Burgertron looked at them and screamed.
"What the?! What's going on?!" He got up.
"It must be the cookies!" She gasped.
"Forget the cookies!" He snapped. "I have claws! What is going on?!"
"And fangs."
"What?"
"You h-have fangs,too!" Burgertron felt his teeth. Sharp as tacks. He panicked a little bit.
"What's h-happening to me?!" He yelped. Before Bonz-eye could say anything,Burgertron fell over to the ground in pain.
"AAAAGH! I-IT HURTS!" He screamed out in pain as his body began looking like it was changing into something else. A beast. Bonz-eye stepped back in fear wide eyed,covering her mouth. There was nothing she could do to help him.
Somehow he began growing fur on his metallic skin. His legs and arms began to tremble when there was a loud
CREEEEEEEEEAAAAAK! SNAP! CRACK!
Burgertron screamed out in pain. His limbs shifted into different joints as his body began to look more.....wolf like. That wasn't it for the limbs though,as they began to bulk up a little bit. Bonz-eye just grimaced,watching this all happen. She couldn't think of anything she could do to help him not feel pain because of this strange transformation. He grew wolf like ears and groaned a bit before screaming out,his voice becoming deeper and more monster like as he grew a Fluffy tail. When it looked like everything was over,Burgertron began growing a snout,whimpering and screaming in pain. His eyes becoming black and orange finished off the transformation as he howled at the window loudl, immediately looking exhausted and panting while looking at the ground. Bonz-eye couldn't believe what she just saw.

 Bonz-eye couldn't believe what she just saw

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I....I have to get out of here....NO! I need to see if he's okay!" She cautiously went over to him. Burgertron looked at her and stepped back in fear with a heavy whimper.
"Hey...It's okay! It's me.....Are you okay?" She asked. He tried to talk but it came out as a bark. He eventually nodded and laid down with a sigh.
"Oh,I knew that was a bad idea. What was I thinking daring you to eat those cookies?!" She sighed. Burgertron tried to comfort her by wrapping his tail around her,looking her in the eyes. Bonz-eye sighed and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry...This is all my fault..."
"H-Hey..." He began, "D-Don't be-eat yourself u-up over i-it." Bonz-Eye nodded at him and looked at him with a sorrowful look. Burgertron frowned as well,but just laid down next to her,looking at the moon.
"So...wh-what am I-I now?" He asked Bonz-eye.
"I think you're what the flesh monsters call a...werewolf? They turn into a wolf like creature under the moonlight...So that's probably how you turned." Burgertron nodded and looked back out the window. The moon was now behind the clouds. He winced a bit and turned back to normal,getting up groggily and holding his head.
"Unng..." He groaned, "That felt....weird...and painful..." Bonz-Eye smiled at him.
"I'm just glad you're okay. Luckily the clouds in that painting covered up the moon. We'd better get back before it comes back out." Burgertron nodded when he went wide eyed.
"What are we gonna tell the others?! They're bound to find out about me!" He yelped.
"Calm down! We'll...we'll figure it out....don't worry..." She reassured him. Burgertron sighed and nodded.
"I don't want everyone to be scared of me..."
"I'll make sure they aren't. And if I'm being honest,your wolf form didn't look that scary. Just like a Fluffy puppy. Like some of the ones the flesh monsters bring into the mall while it's open." He chuckled a little bit.
"Cmon...let's get back now."
"Alright..." Burgertron nodded as Bonz-eye lead him out the Shiny Room.

The Shocking Wolf [BOOK 1] (BB Werewolf AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें