The Smell in the Vents (6)

Burgertron,Bonz-eye and DimLit were walking around the vents to find the source of the smell. Burgertron had been coming into the vents due to the scent,causing his wolf side to be set free. So to keep the secret from the others,the non werewolf bots went into the vents with him to help contain it while looking for the source. Burgertron himself could not pick up what the scent was supposed to be,but Bonz-eye believed his wolf would lead them right to it.
"Do you have the scent yet?" She asked him. Burgertron shook his head.
"Well I do have it. It's just not strong enough yet." He sighed. About a minute later,Burgertron stopped in his tracks. DimLit looked at him.
"Sir? Do you have the scent?" He tilted his head. He nodded back at DimLits question.
"I-It's getting stronger...It smells amazing! NO! I have to resist!" He slapped himself in the face.
"This time you shouldn't." Bonz-Eye said calmly, "We need your wolf to find the source."
"You sure?"
"Yes. I'm very sure."
Burgertron sighed and looked ahead.
"Okay then...Whatever you say." His hands began to shake a bit before growing claws,and he snarled as his teeth sharpened into fangs. Burgertron began to breath quickly and heavily. DimLit took a step back while Bonz-eye was ready to pull out her katana in case anything happened. He began to wince in pain with grunts and slight screams of pain. It was obvious he was trying to avoid anyone else hearing them. Burgertrons robotic limbs began to bulk up again,somehow growing some fur on them. More creaks and snaps came from his legs changing into wolf like legs. He couldn't help but scream out that one. The sight for DimLit was a bit too frightening for him as he covered his eyes in fear. Burgertrons size became a little bigger and wolf ears popped out of his head. He grunted,groaned,screamed and whimpered as he began growing a tail and his face pushed out to form a snout. He howled out,falling over with a slight growl and a whimper. After a few seconds,Burgertron got up,growling at Bonz-Eye and DimLit.
"B-Burgertron sir! It's me and Bonz-eye! Don't you recognize us?!" The Flashlight bot cried out. Bonz-eye shook her head,taking out her katana.
"His wolf side is in control now. Step back. I'll keep you safe." Bonz-Eye smiled at him. DimLit smiled back when he noticed Burgertron didn't really pay much attention to Bonz-eye. He only paid attention to DimLit with a growl in his throat. But since Bonz-eye was protecting him from wolf Burgertron,he just huffed and sat down angrily in front of them,like he was waiting for their commands. Bonz-eye lowered her katana.
"Well would you look at that. Seems like he doesn't want to hurt us. Cmon you big puppy. Show us where that smell is coming from." She pet him a little bit. Burgertron got up like he understood the assignment and sniffed the air,walking through another passageway. After walking for a while,Burgertron stopped with a flick of his tail,looking left and right. He turned right with a small snarl going further ahead. Bonz-eye and DimLit ran toward him.
"Hey! Slow down!" He called up to him. They eventually caught up to Burgertron who was standing over a puddle of oil and ketchup on the ground of the vent. Bonz-eye looked at it for a moment.
"Well I guess that's where the scent came from. We found the source." She smiled at DimLit. DimLit pointed at Burgertron. Bonz-eye noticed he was drinking the oil ketchup up,getting it all on his fangs and some of his snout. The Puddle eventually was gone and Burgertron looked at it with a loud huff of anger. He snarled a bit,clawing the side of the vent angrily.
"Wh-what's wrong with him?" DimLit asked the Warrior bot.
"I think he's mad all the oil is gone." She then realized something. "Wait. If Burgertrons wolf likes to drink oil,then that means...Oh no that's not good." Burgertron glared at them with a loud growl,stepping closer to them. Bonz-eye pointed her Katana at him stepping back while DimLit hid behind her.
"We need to get back to the lost and found!" Bonz-eye told DimLit,not taking her eyes of the now hangry wolf.
"But which way do we go?!" He yelped.
"I think before I act,DimLit. Remember that scraping noise we kept hearing on the way here? That was my katana scratching the ground so we could have a trail to get back. Let's get Burgertron back to the lost and found and wait for him to turn back." Bonz-Eye stepped back with her katana as the wolf approached them,growling and snarling.
"Run!" She shouted at DimLit as they began to run down the vents,following the path that Bonz-eye had made. Burgertron was still chasing after them with a roar. Bonz-eye could see the opening of the vent ahead.
"Quick! Slip out the crack of the vent!" She slid out the opening and DimLit did too. However,Burgertron could not. His wolf form was too large to get out the lost and found vent. It was too small for him. He roared in anger and clawed at the vent cover. Before he could do anything else to the vent,he yelped in pain,leaning against the opening and turning back,falling out. He was now unconscious on the ground when DimLit leaned him against the wall gently.

Later,Burgertron woke up with a small stretch. DimLit was standing over him with a kind smile.
"Oh sir! You're awake!" He hugged him. Burgertron hugged back.
"Uung...Wait. What happened? D-Did I hurt you guys?!" He asked in fear. DimLit chuckled nervously.
"You nearly did. But you didn't. It's okay though! Me and Bonz-eye found the source of the scent." Burgertron sighed in relief.
"Well I'm just glad I didn't hurt you guys...What was the source?" He asked. DimLit looked a bit more nervous.
"Erm...I think they're still on your fangs...or teeth now." Burgertron tasted the substance on his teeth and went wide eyed.
"I...Is that oil? No no it can't be!" He gasped.
"It is...your wolf side seemed to love it."
[QUICK AUTHORS NOTE:I have a guess that oil to the BotBots is like blood. So just saying that right now.]
Burgertron covered his face sadly.
"First I nearly hurt you and Bonz-eye,then I drink oil?! I hate being like this!" He cried a bit. DimLit comforted him while Bonz-eye was in her cubby with a sad and guilty face.
"I need to take another walk. I will return soon." She said sorrowfully,walking out the lost and found.
While Bonz-eye was on her pity walk,she ran into Kikmee.
"Oh. Hello Kikmee." She sighed. The soccer bot smiled at her.
"Hey Bonz-eye! What's wrong?" Bonz-Eye looked down.
"I feel so guilty for making Burgertron into a werewolf. It's all my fault he's like this. If I were onky being cautious enough to realize it was a bad idea! I thought Howlarp took away the magic in the cookies! If I knew he didn't,then I wouldn't have made that a dare! I'm so dumb!" She coveted her face. Kikmee hugged her.
"Hey,it's okay...We're all here for you and Burgertron. I know it's hard to deal with this but we can all push through it. We are the Lost Bots. We're a team! We stick together no matter what." Bonz-Eye smiled at Kikmee.
"Thank you,Kikmee. I needed to hear that..."
"No problem at all! Cmon,let's head back to the lost and found." The two walked back to their room,Bonz-eye still feeling guilty about getting Burgertron cursed. But she felt a bit better after seeing how much the other Lost Bots comforted him.