Uneasy Feelings (11)

Burgertron was still at the celebration of him chasing the "monster" out the vents. This is what he wanted. For other squads to like him. Not fear him. He never wanted to become a werewolf, so how could they blame him for that? But what if he turned in front of them? In front of his friends? Of course they would be scared of him. They didn't know what would happen. Burgertron didn't know what would happen. Would being around all the bots make him lose control? He didn't want to find out.
"That was very brave of you, Burgey." A voice told him. It was Ulf. He smiled at her.
"Oh, it was nothing. J-Just trying to keep everyone safe! Heh heh..." Burgertron chuckled nervously. Ulf didn't seem to hint the nervousness in his voice and smiled back at him.
"I mean you chased a vicious and rabid animal out the vents! It sounded very impressive." He flinched at the words vicious and rabid. If she ever found out about him being a werewolf, would she think of him as a rabid monster? Burgertron quickly shook away that thought.
Just cherish this moment! She isn't scared of you. She doesn't know. She doesn't hate you. It's all okay. It'll all be okay. He took a calming breath and looked back at Ulf. It was obvious she wasn't suspicious of him...yet. One wrong move and Burgertron knew she would get suspicious of him. He didn't want that. Oh how he wished he were never a werewolf in the first place! Life would be so much better for him if he weren't one. A monster. A beast. A terrifying animal with razor sharp claws and fangs. He even had the image in his head. Him transforming in front of Ulf, and her being terrified of him. Don't worry! I won't hurt you! He says. But Ulf doesn't listen. She runs off to warn the other bots as Burgertron just watches the love of his life run away from him with a loud whimper as his ears perk down. He didn't wasn't that reality to come true. It looked awful in his mind! Luckily for him that night was cloudy, so he thought he wouldn't have to worry about turning. Burgertron decided to stop worrying and just enjoy the moment.

"Something isn't right..." Bonz-Eye muttered. Kikmee looked at her, confused.
"What do you mean? Do you sense something?" She nodded. Kikmee was about to put the triggers away, when she gasped in confusion. Bonz-eye looked at the pile, which wasn't there anymore. The triggers were gone!
"What the!?" Bonz-Eye yelped.
"Where the heck did they go?! They were right here!" Kikmee said. Bonz-Eye then heard shuffling and slight rattling from the vents. Something was looking down at them. The only thing visible were their illuminating eyes. The figure ran away into the vents, something falling out the vents behind the person. The stick. The things from the vents had come and stolen the items while they weren't looking! Bonz-Eye looked at Kikmee, who seemed to be panicking.
"They must have overheard us! What if that person is going after Burgertron with that stuff?" Kikmee said worryingly.
"Then we need to stop them! Cmon!" She ran out the Lost and Found, Kikmee following after her.

Meanwhile, Burgertron was just talking with Ulf when DimLit came over to him with Jacquline.
"Hi Sir! Hi Ulf! How are you two?"
"We're doing great!" Ulf replied. "How are you two?"
"Great as well! DimLit has been telling me you Lost Bots have been pretty busy lately." Jacquline said, looking at Burgertron.
Burgertron broke out into a slight sweat.
"Uh y-yeah! We've been planning on...uh...exploring the Dark Side of the Mall! Yeah. Gonna scope it out." He replied nervously.
"Really? Well if you do go over there, be careful. Cause you know Spud is still there." Burgertron nodded. So did Jacquline. It was obvious she was worried for all the Lost Bots if they did it. Especially DimLit. DimLit looked a little nervous. It was obvious he didn't want to go to the Dark Side of the Mall. Burgertron gave him a sympathetic facial expression. He was trying to tell DimLit they weren't actually going. He just needed a cover up story. All of a sudden, Burgertron sensed something. Like something was wrong. He heard something starting to get louder.
"Burgertron....Burgertron....Burgertron..!......Burgertron!" He saw Kikmee and Bonz-eye heading toward them. They seemed panicked about something...but what?
"We need to talk to Burgertron and DimLit for a moment if that's okay." Kikmee said to Ulf and Jacquline. They nodded.
"Alright! Go on ahead." Ulf said kindly. Kikmee smiled gratefully and followed Bonz-eye to the side with Burgertron and DimLit behind them.
As soon as they were out the crowd, Burgertron looked at Kikmee and Bonz-eye.
"What's up?"
"Someone took the werewolf triggers!" Kikmee said, a bit panicked. Burgertron didn't look very amused.
"Whoever it was probably thought they were just random items. What's wrong with that?"
"Burgertron! We were talking about the werewolf situation stuff while in the room! And while we were in the middle of it the stuff was gone!" This made Burgertron go wide eyed.
"So whoever stole it knows?! Oh no no no! They could tell the other squads! We'll get exiled! What do we do!?" He cried out.
"I think I have an idea." The Lost Bots seemed startled by the voice who said this. They turned to see who it was. Clogstopper. They all looked relieved.
"You scared us! But what is your idea, Clogstopper?" Kikmee asked.
"We find out who took the items and then ask them not to tell anyone!" Clogstopper replied proudly. Burgertron face palmed.
"If they stole the items and knew about this it's obvious they're gonna tell everyone! We need to find out who did it and stop them before it's too late!" The other Lost Bots nodded at what Bonz-Eye said.
"Let's fan out. Splitting up to find who did this will be easier." Kikmee told them.
"But what about Jacquline and Ulf?" Burgertron began, "They'll get suspicious of us if we suddenly all just start looking around for who did this!"
"I can distract them! Don't worry, sir! I won't let you get exiled! I would let myself get exiled before you could even say...uh...well I would want to get exiled instead of you is what I mean! I won't let you down, sir!" DimLit ran back into the crowd to the find the two and distract them. Burgertron smiled at this. Did DimLit really mean he would have himself exiled before Burgertron could be? But he couldn't focus on that now. He needed to find who took those items. And quickly. Before all the other squads knew about him and Bonz-eye being werewolves.