ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ᴘᴇꜱᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ..

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ ≫ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ

It was those days where Chiaki and Hajime would stay up late just to talk to each other for god knows how long. It's currently 6:31 am at Chiaki's and 12:31 pm at Hajime's.

"Hajimeee when will you finally download instagrammmm?" Chiaki pouted and Hajime just rolled his eyes while dressing up. "Shut up, I'm not downloading that app" You can hear Chiaki groaning very loudly through the phone.

"Hey Chiaki, I need to go off now, I have lunch with Shuichi" He announced while picking up his phone "pfffff fineee, bye bye Hajime" "Bye Chia-" Chiaki didn't let Hajime finish and just ended the call. It would seem rude but they've been doing that to each other for a long time that it's normal for them now.

Shumai 🏃‍♀️

ₐₚᵣᵢₗ ₃₀,₂₀₂₀

Where are you?? ₁₂:₄₅ ₚₘ

Omw ₁₂:₄₅ ₚₘ

Hajime was ready to walk into the small cafe; I wouldn't call it a short walk because he didn't even walk there; he had to ride his bike the entire way. Once he entered he walked up to the counter after looking around and not seeing the navy blue haired boy he was meeting up with.

"Excuse me but have you seen a Navy blue haired boy that goes by Shuichi Saihara?" The waiter looked at his ipod and scrolled on something, and spotted what he was looking for; he smiled and looked up, "Yes, he's now upstairs waiting!" "Ah, thank you" the waiter nodded and went back to his work.

Hajime came upstairs and saw Shuichi in the corner of the room. 'Of course,' he thought as he walked in the direction of Shuichi.

"About time," he said while Hajime sat down, placing his hand under his chin. "Well sorry, the restaurant you chose was far from my apartment," he rolled his eyes as Shuichi gently giggled."Don't worry, I've already placed our order" Hajime nodded and merely glanced at Shuichi, "Is...something wrong? " Shuichi questioned, his body tingling with worry.

"I know you didn't call me for just eating lunch, you have something to say?" As Shuichi frowned, Hajime folded his arms and rested in his chair. "Rude much, can't I have lunch with a friend?" He drank his water, and Hajime was annoyed, so he decided to tease him a little. "You've finally found a boyfriend?" Shuichi spat his drink out, and Hajime burst out laughing. "That's not! ..don't act like you've got one" this made Shuichi grin "Why you little bi-" "Is this a bad time to deliver your food?"

"Ok, but seriously, do you have anything you need to say to me?" " He was eager to learn what Shuichi had to say. "Well..." he took one final sip of his water, "I'm... planning to leave the country? " he said, his voice rising in tone as he squinted away from Hajime's face.

Hajime blinked once, twice, three times, then smashed his cup on the table, shouting, "WHAT!?" This drew the attention of the other customers and worried Shuichi. "Hajime, calm your ass and sit down!" Shuichi whispered-shouted at him, and he sat down, murmuring something.

 "Hajime, calm your ass and sit down!" Shuichi whispered-shouted at him, and he sat down, murmuring something