ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

"Oh my god, Chiaki, shut up!" he exclaimed angrily "NAH-UH! YOU FINALLY DOWNLOADED INSTAGRAM, TOTALLY WORTH CELEBRATING!" Chiaki yelled over the phone, receiving a loud groan from Hajime.

Chiaki and Hajime are currently on the phone, with Chiaki playing music on her end and Hajime dealing with it all since he downloaded a stupid social media app "Ok ok, give me your user" she said, as Hajime opened Whatsapp and texted Chiaki his user "oh my god, are you serious?" Hajime scoffs, confused and offended due to her reaction "what do you mean by that?" he asks "your USER, it's so...BLAND.."

"Well excuse YOU" Chiaki laughed at his reaction, knowing how much she enjoys taunting and annoying the other. "Ok here, let me text you a user" she said as Hajime heard his notification sound. He quickly opened Whatsapp and read her message "Hajime_orange_man? Isn't that a little long?" Chiaki groaned loudly at Hajime's simplicity "Fine fine, just Hajime, but I'm adding shit to this to make it less plain"

"There!" He looked at the message, and the username given to him was "Hxjmeme" He was going to say something, but knowing Chiaki, he kept his lips quiet.

"This is...fine" "Great! And for a split second, I thought you were going to comment on it again" Hajime didn't react since he knew she was right but didn't want to admit it.

"Now, knowing you Hajime dear, you should definitely post something rather than just liking posts from others, ok?" she said with a tint of threat in the sentence "What!? Hell no, I'd rather knock myself out with a shovel than posting in this app!"

"You WILL post something."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"FINE" he groans, leaving a satisfied Chiaki on the other line "BUT, not now" Chiaki whined again to his stubbornness "When will that be then?" "Someday? I don't know" he murmured, but Chiaki could still hear him.

"Fine, fine, now let's hang up, I'm going to have another movie marathon with a friend tonight, and I've got to prepare" Hajime hums as they hang up.

He stared his new account, in the new app and just shrugged as he started designing his account

It's been 20 minutes, and Hajime still hasn't decided on a profile picture, and he's on the verge of tossing his phone off the balcony

It's been 20 minutes, and Hajime still hasn't decided on a profile picture, and he's on the verge of tossing his phone off the balcony. He then received a message from Chiaki.

Chiaki👾

ₘₐᵧ ₁₆, ₂₀₂₀

Check my post dude ₄:₃₄ ₐₘ