ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - ᴄᴀᴛs

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Lover ∞ ↺

After a few days of them all hanging out together, Hajime and Nagito decided to plan a day to hang out with just the two of them, just like they talked about.

Hajime is currently...confused. He's been calling Nagito for the past few minutes, expecting him to come out of the apartment building so he knows he went to the right one, but alas. the white-haired boy hasn't returned any of his calls.

"I swear to god if he doesn't answer again" slightly annoyed at the other, he pressed the call button once more. oh and damn to atua had he hit the call button about how many times now.

no answer..again. he sighed, who knows what the other man is up to that he's not answering any of his calls. as he was about to hit the call button again, he felt a figure behind him.

surely he thought it was just a passerby but this one was awfully close. curious and cautious, he slowly looked behind him and the sight shocked him.

the man in question, staring at him with an innocent smile on his face.

flabbergasted, he shrieked and jumped back away from the other; earning some stares from strangers. Nagito giggled but Hajime was absolutely embarrassed. he turned to Nagito angrily "What the hell took you so long man?!" he scolded.

Nagito was least concerned about the other being angry, in fact he finds it amusing seeing Hajime all riled up. "sorry, I overslept just a tiny weeny bit" he laughed while doing the slow pinching motion.

Hajime crossed his arms and gave him the look that said 'bitch what the fuck'. "oh don't look at me like that" he grabbed Hajime arm and started tugging him "let's go inside already"

 "oh don't look at me like that" he grabbed Hajime arm and started tugging him "let's go inside already"

“Nagito you can’t just-”

“ShHH”

He rolled his eyes as he crouched next to Nagito, who was admiring a cat. Most likely, intending to steal it. "You have cinnamon already, isn't this a hassle?" " he asked, his gaze divided between the white cat and the other.

 "You have a dog, you wouldn't understand," Hajime scoffed as he began to walk away. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? '' Nagito yelled, noticing a missing presence who had been sitting next to him. "JUST CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE," Hajime responded back, losing sight of him in the crowd.

Nagito sighed as Hajime left him, 'I should make him a cat person' he thought as he stared at the cat. He picked up the cat and sat on the nearest bench, pulling out his phone, having given up on Hajime.

.hxjime_

Me
Hajii

hajime

hajimeeeeeeeeeeeee

:(((

.hxjime_
what