ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 - it's not!?

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Red (TV) ∞ ↺

The following week had come faster than he had anticipated. he was all cool, totally chill. he survived those other years of stupid silly unrequited love. what makes this any different?

He laid down with his upper half on the bed, while his lower half dangled off it. He scrolled aimlessly through his phone while waiting for his friend, as he always did.

Now that he brought it up——

No he was being stupid. he obviously hailed a cab. what the fuck was he even thinking? he's getting all worked up for nothing.

he sunk deeper in his bed, feeling a little foolish than he had to. he didn't even have to.

Therefore he did anything to distract himself from the sick feeling.

K<3maru

♡30 likesK<3maru ilysm 

30 likes
K<3maru ilysm 

toko.n
K<3maru AWW
KaZuicHi happy anniversay to you two 🙏🙏

Ir∩ma LET'S GO LESBIANS
Naeggi ‼️‼️

Chi@KII ME AND WHO WHEN

Chi@KII love you two sm 💞💞
K<3maru LOVE U 2

Nagito sweetly smiled for his two friends. They were high school sweethearts until college, which makes him beam with bliss.

He leaves a like a small 'happy anniversary' comment to which he noticed that Kazuichi misspelt. but what he doesn't know won't kill him anyway.

Continuing on, he continued on scrolling, occasionally leaving comments and likes, until he felt himself drifting off to sleep. Hajime was really sure of taking his sweet time.

His eyelids were droopy, and his phone was about to slip from his grasp. almost losing consciousness, the text notification drew his attention briefly. He sleepily gazed at his phone, specifically at the text message that said; I'm outside, w r u?

He immediately shot up—–which was a horrible reaction since it prompted his leg to cramp and almost topple over, but he handled. He looked around frantically and confusedly, still attempting to make sense of his situation. his mind wasn't as fully awake as his body.

Another notification ping came from his phone, which he neglected as he continued to gaze about. He regained part of his senses, gathered the items he knew he needed, and dashed out the door.

When he finally exited the building, he spotted Hajime leaning against a car. Shuichi's car?

He walked closer, and when he commented, "Shuichi, let you use his car?" Hajime's head perked up and smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm not sure why—" he got inside the car as Nagito followed into the passenger seat.

"I was going to hail a cab, but he didn't mind so..." Nagito hummed in response as he buckled up. 

"Sooo" he started ,tapping his laps and peering up "what are the plans for today?"

"I'm not really sure honestly" Hajime scrunched his lips as he looked up from his phone.

"So you just asked me to hangout with no plans whatsoever" he gawked at him who rolled his eyes in response. "Shut up, I was thinking of... letting the day take us or something" he murmured but it was clear enough to Nagito.

He nods and puts his head on the head rest. "ok then" he says, smiling and turning to face his friend. "Let the day carry us away, Hajime" he jokes.

Hajime rolled his eyes trying to act annoyed but his smile was failing him. "Aww you're blushing" he kept pushing his buttons, but in an enthusiastic way.

"You know what—" Hajime hit the pedals. too flustered while Nagito's laughs echoed through the car.

 too flustered while Nagito's laughs echoed through the car

Ok so

I gen thought I was going to finish the fanfic but here I am, sadly announcing that I'm discontinuing it

Honestly I feel like this fanfic has no plot whatsoever and I'm practically getting out of my danagnronpa hyperfixation (I am very upset about that)

So I'll just update with this half finished chapter and saying goodbye to this fanfic and account overall (might move to ao3 idk)

Well that's it, It's pride month so I wanted Komaru and Toko to have some lil action in here 😋

So uh, thanks for dealing with this god awful fanfic

Ok but that doesn't mean I won't stop writing about these sillies, I might write komahina time to time but rn I'll be focusing on sillies mike and will (st hyperfixation god)

And I won't be putting my ao3 link acc, that's private 😭