ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟꜱ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Falling Behind ∞ ↺

-HAJIME'S POV

I swear they're always out of my favourite snacks. I sighed and just went to self checkout for my snacks. I decided to go a little food shopping for my flight, I guess. I already told Shuichi and he was over the moon when I decided to go. I chuckled at the thought as I was leaving the store, getting on my bike.

I finally reached my apartment door. sighing loudly, I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door to reveal a messy place. I should really clean up- no wait, my flight is in two days. I groaned knowing I was supposed to leave by September but apparently, I can't. I should probably start packing.. I placed down the plastic on the counter and started cleaning up first. gosh this place is a mess, I swear it was clean yesterday..

instagram

:hxjime_

:hxjime_ getting ready for smth 🤫

Chi@KII ARE YOU 😮😮😮😮😮
╰➤ :hxjime_ no

shuichi.. you're gonna ruin it
╰➤ Ir∩ma ruin what??? 🤨
╰➤ :hxjime_ YOU'RE gonna ruin it

Naeggi THE GC RN
╰➤ shuichi.. @:hxjime_ hurry up he's spamming the gc pls

protagonists

Naeggi
HAJIME

HAJIME

HAJIME

HAJIME

HAJIME

HAJIEN

HAIME

HAIDM

HSINE

me
that's not even my name anymore

Naeggi
WHEN

NO ACTUALLY

WHEN?

me
I PLANNED in SEPTEMBER

but SOMEONE was impatient 🙄

shuichi..
September's too long 

Naeggi
I agree

shuichi..
don't you think the otherd are suspecting it bcs of your post

me
probably

but

eh

Naeggi
okok

go pack

I put my phone away and went on to grab some neatly folded clothing off of my bed. I sighed as I briefly stood up, put my hands on my hips, and scanned the pile of clothes on the bed and my closet. Fuck, this is going to take a while, especially in TWO DAYS, there is so much packing. god fuck you Shu.

The doorbell rang unexpectedly. what? I don't recall making any phone calls. I stood up and went to the front door, hesitantly opening it to reveal...oh shit, I forgot mom had called to tell me she'd come over to help me pack. "hi mom" I said with a smile, to which she replied "your dad is also here to help now move so we can start moving stuff."

"ah- mom I'm just bringing MY things, I don't need the furniture.."

"really? ok then..show me your room, we need to pack EVERYTHING that's in it! oh- apart the furniture" she giggled already going to the right room as I sighed. this is gonna take a while..

I sat down on the bed, slowly laying down with my hand on my forehead

I sat down on the bed, slowly laying down with my hand on my forehead. I'm slightly having a headache from all the moving around and my mom..er, scolding me I guess. I softly laughed as I was about to doze off. My phone suddenly started ringing.

Now who the fuck?..I grabbed the phone as I squinted my eyes open but I couldn't really see so I squinted my eyes again and it was oh. oh, it's Nagito, does he need something? why's he calling? I accepted the call and brought my phone to my ear "hello?" I started the conversation as I was going under my sheets.

"hi hajimee, didn't think you would answer" he teasingly said "well aren't you energetic" I chuckled but I sounded tired and I guess he picked it up since he went quiet for a bit "did you just wake up or are you about to fall asleep"

"the second one, I did way too many things today" I complained staring off onto the ceiling with Nagito laughing at the other end. His laugh is cute.

 "Well since you're tired and I'm not, would you like to keep on talking until you fall asleep? I'll stay with you in the call if you'd like" I thought about it for a second and just smiled "sure why not" 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Have a short fluff chapter

chapter 12 coming soon if I get my schedule right

I'm making a komahina oneshot book cause the ideas in my head cannot stay there forever