ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ ≫ ᴍʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴍᴀɴ

While waiting for someone, Chiaki was chatting with Hajime in a cafe.

Hajime 🍊

ᴹᵃʸ ⁹,²⁰²⁰

naj ₃:₄₆ ₚₘ
nah* ₃:₄₆ ₚₘ
stfu ₃:₄₆ ₚₘ
😒 ₃:₄₆ ₚₘ

No ₃:₄₆ ₚₘ ✓
loser ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ ✓
loner lmfso ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ ✓

SHUTTT ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ
UPPPP ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ
I HSTE YOU ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ

I love you too <33 ₃:₄₇ ₚₘ ✓

Chiaki looked up as she felt someone sit on the seat in front of her. "Hello Chiaki, long time no see," he said with a tiny smile, and Chiaki stood up and hugged him, saying, "NaGitOooOo, It's bEen sO long."

Nagito chuckled, "it's been that long already?" Chiaki then stares him down and says, "Nagito, we rarely hung out the past three months, what do you mean 'it's been that long already'?" Chiaki tried to mock his voice at the last part and then flicked his forehead.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get going already!" and off they went to the theme park, where they had planned to spend the day. Originally, they had meant to just wander around until they found something that piqued their interest, but they ended up heading to the theme park and spent an entire day there.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

The two had rode so many rides that they felt like they were about to pass out, especially Chiaki, who could be seen balancing herself on the railing. "You ok? " Nagito snickered, and Chiaki threw him a frown, "I'm completely fine, I'm not about to collapse over here," Nagito sighed, and helped her to her feet. "Instead, do you want to try those mini games?" Nagito asked, and Chiaki shook her head, "Why don't we sit for a while, you bitch" Nagito nodded and assisted Chiaki in walking to a nearby bench.

NAGAYTO

♡︎20,839                      💬1038NAGAYTO theme park with bestie @Chi@KII mf got dizzy

NAGAYTO theme park with bestie @Chi@KII mf got dizzy

Chi@KII Since when did you change your username
╰➤ NAGAYTO before I posted this lmfao
━━━ view replies (43)

Ir∩ma without inviting MOI??
╰➤ NAGAYTO It's just me and Chiaki get the fuck out 😤
╰➤ PresidentKokichi This is why no one likes you @Ir∩ma
╰➤ Ir∩ma RUDE MUCH??
━━━ view replies (2)

Valxrie The two pretty best friends have reunited!
╰➤ ElEcticngbitch It's been 3 months finally more Chiaki and Nagito content 🤕
╰➤ Valxrie IT'S BEEN THREE MONTHS???