ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ, ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ..

Hajime was bored. REALLY BORED, he has spent the last few days binge-watching old Disney or Pixar movies, cooking, cleaning, and a bunch of other things, and he's finally run out of things to do. He used to invite Shuichi to hang out with him, but he moved out of the country, much to his dismay. He wanted to talk to Chiaki, but she informed him that she had been catching up with a friend, which he didn't mind and understood.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : love like you

He's now just listening to music while staring at the ceiling. He keeps thinking of downloading Instagram only to surprise Chiaki, but he has second thoughts like 'It's just another social media app, besides, my storage space will go down' He simply cursed in his head and decided to sleep once more to pass the time.

 He keeps thinking of downloading Instagram only to surprise Chiaki, but he has second thoughts like 'It's just another social media app, besides, my storage space will go down' He simply cursed in his head and decided to sleep once more to pass t...

Chi@KII

♡︎1349                   💬876Chi@KII look at our lovely @NAGAYTO

Chi@KII look at our lovely @NAGAYTO

NAGAYTO I'm still mad at you 😤😤
╰➤ Chi@KII NO
╰➤ Chi@KII ILU
╰➤ Chi@KII 😢

Ir∩ma You don't hang out with me anymore 🙃
╰➤ Chi@KII sorry lovely
╰➤ Chi@KII I have favouritism towards Nagito 🥴
╰➤ NAGAYTO didn't you literally say you like that Hinata guy more than me

𝒸ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒶 What did you do this time to make him be like that
╰➤ Chi@KII That I like my other best friend more than him
╰➤ NAGAYTO <///3

RantAvado pull the blankets and make him fall face first

Chiaki sighed and began tugging Nagito back and forth, attempting to get him free from the sushi blanket roll "Nagitoooo I'm sorryyyyy" Nagito scoffs and Chiaki shakes him more vigorously than before "LEAVE ME ALONE" he yelled and began playing "Misery" Chiaki groaned even harder and yanked the blanket away from Nagito, causing him to fall hard on the floor.

Nagito pouted and crossed his arms which made Chiaki chuckle "Ok, c'mon, get up you big baby" she said, pulling him up onto the couch. When Nagito was placed on the couch, he instantly laid down and placed a cushion over his head "Stop sulking" Nagito abruptly sat up and looked at Chiaki who raised her eyebrow "Now what?" she asked.