ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇꜱ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : strawberries & cigarettes ∞ ↺

"Hajime, Hajime" Shuichi called out as he gently shook him awake. He turned around and sat up, groaning, rubbing his eye. "What time is it...?" his voice was rather low, which was understandable given that he had just woken up.

"one in the afternoon, I doubt Chiaki's awake at this time so get ready" he shooed him off to get ready. He rose up and extended his arms as he went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

Shuichi and Hajime are currently outside Chiaki's house, with the bluenette calming the brunette down. "Calm down, Jesus," Shuichi frowned as Hajime looked to the huge building next to him. "Can I first ask how the hell all of you are rich?" Hajime grumbled, recalling Shuichi's house and now looking at Chiaki's.

"Shh, go to the side and I'll ring the doorbell" Hajime shrugged, moving to the side where Chiaki wouldn't spot him as soon as she opened the gate. After a few minutes, the gate finally opened, revealing a Chiaki still in her pyjamas.

Once the pinkette processed who it was she frowned "Shuichi…you're awfully cruel for someone who's timid" she snickered "excuse me?! I am n-" she cut him off by pulling him closer when she went to his side while she took out her phone. "shut your piehole and smile, I want to send this to Hajime later. Shuichi sighed but happily obliged. 

The two smiled for the camera but before Chiaki could hit the button, a specific brunette came up behind her "boo"

"HUH WHAT?" Chiaki was surprised that when she hit the button, the photo was all blurry and sloppy, and Shuichi was snickering, covering his mouth as Chiaki stared in disbelief at the smiling brunette in front of her. "Hold up, am I still dreaming?" she pinched herself to see if she was still dreaming.

She looked at Hajime, teary-eyed, and launched herself at him once she was sure she wasn't dreaming. Hajime spun her around as they both laughed, "oh god, you're really here!" He stopped spinning her and let her foot touch the ground, tightening their embrace. 

They let go of each other, and Chiaki began wiping away her tears. "So that's why you've been talking to Shu and Makoto so much" she laughed, looking up at Hajime. "surprise?" he chuckled, punching Chiaki's arm slightly, "stop crying damn" he smirked.

Chiaki grinned and said "Let's go inside my house already!" She grabbed Hajime's wrist and dragged him inside, leaving Shuichi outside "What the- wait for me you two!" he shouted and began running after them

Chi@KII