ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : enchanted ∞ ↺

-HAJIME POV

After waking up from my deep sleep, I began to regain consciousness. I checked the time and it was 3:17 p.m., which meant I had already slept for half the day, great. I honestly didn't want to move because I was content in my current position, but I was hungry.

I grumbled in slight annoyance at myself as I sat up looking around my surroundings. It was a decent day to be honest, the sunlight was around the room a bit, the room was messy, my hair was messy, a text from Nagito, my do-

Wait a minute...

A MESSAGE FROM NAGITO!?

Oh god.. am I dreaming? I immediately unlocked my phone and saw the notification. There really was a message from him. I slid the notification to the side causing instagram to open and there it was, his message.

NAGAYTO

NAGAYTO
hey, you're the guy that I thought was chiaki right?

um

hi

"Wow, his message is so awkward" I said aloud, chuckling a little, but now it was my turn to be worried. Should I respond to the message? Sure, but what about the time zones? What country does he even live in? I slapped my phone down on the bed and ran my hands through my hair. Was chatting with someone ever this difficult? I sighed and grabbed my phone before heading to the kitchen for breakfast, or lunch in this case.

 Was chatting with someone ever this difficult? I sighed and grabbed my phone before heading to the kitchen for breakfast, or lunch in this case

Finally, I lay down on my bed in comfortable clothing, a hoodie and sweatpants. As my head hit the cushion of the bed, I was staring at Nagito's message on my phone. 'I can't even look up his time zone; I don't even know what country he lives in' I groaned angrily out of annoyance.

Suddenly my dog, Lucky , jumped on my bed and out of instinct, I cuddled her. She was a golden retriever and she helps me relieve my stress a lot.

I finally got the courage to message back Nagito even though it could be awkward as fuck. I started typing in the words and slowly but surely, I hit the send button and threw my phone away from me and distracted myself with Lucky.

'God, fuck, shit, that's even awkward than his message! 'hey, yeah it's me, nice to meet you again'?' I groaned frustratedly "I can't turn back, can I? Or maybe I can.." I grabbed my phone and it startled me due to the sudden buzz causing me to almost drop my phone.

I slid the notification in thought of why this guy is still awake.

NAGAYTO

NAGAYTO
hey, you're the guy that I thought was chiaki right?

um

hi