The Fake Heros (unedited)

A/N: mild gore, suffocating/drowning, death

Izuku walked out of the school after grabbing his bag and started making his way home.

As Izuku walked through a tunnel he heard a fluid like sound from behind him. "You will make the perfect meat suit."

Izuku spun around and was face to face with a clump of sludge with eyes and a mouth and the next thing he knew it was in his lungs.

Izuku couldn't breathe and could feel the sludge going down his throat. The sludge is preventing Izuku from move or focusing enough to use his quirk.

Everything Izuku could see is starting to blacken.

The creature keeps telling Izuku how perfect he is and how grateful it was to find him, it's sickening.

Izuku's body stops moving and his eye begin to droop before....

SMASH!!!

A gust of wind blew though the tunnel freeing Izuku from the sludge. Izuku hit the ground with a loud thud. His vision returns for a moment before black spot fills Izuku's sighting.

A dull ache from Izuku's throat lunges and head starts to bloom. Sitting up a wave of nausea hit Izuku like a train and not even seconds later he turns to the side and throws up the sludge.

After Izuku's stomach is emptied his throat and lungs start to heal. Reaching over his head Izuku finds a large shard of glass buried in his scalp.

Izuku slowly pulled it out and brought it infront of himself to expect. It's tinted green and seems to be from a beer bottle.

Tossing it to the side Izuku finally looks up to see all might with his back turned to him and bent legs.

All might jumps away with out shout of being more careful before his gone.