He will protect me (unedited)

A/N: • = changed pov (continue read and you should be able to tell who's pov it is), non-consent touching/groping starts at: it forced me into a coughing fit., ends at: heavy stomping bonce off the alley walls

Throughout the next few months Hitoshi and I have been hanging out almost everyday. He has an amazing and supportive dad that takes care of him and apparently he wants to go to the hero courses at UA like I do.

When he found out I was planing on going to UA but I'm not sure if I should, he started trying to convince me to go. To be honest it's working but I won't tell him that.

The main reason I'm not sure if I should is because of my quirk. Shinso doesn't know everything. He think my blood has healing properties but that's about it.

Today I brought him to the beach and showed him my training plans and he showed me his and together we made, in my opinion the perfect plan

"Okay do you want to start today or tomorrow." Hitoshi said.
*of course we're starting today* I signed back excited,
"Wait, we should stretch first." He replied with a smile

We started stretching when I noticed how flexible I am. Like I always knew I was flexible but compared to Hitoshi I look like I'm boneless.

Ever since I started training of UA I started gaining muscle and some flexibility. I can touch my toes like nothing but when I look over to Midoriya, damn are they flexible.

I can't stop staring at them as they go from laying on their stomach to effortlessly bends their legs behind their back and over their shoulders and head.

Midoriya notices me starring at them so I look away.

When I look up I see Hitoshi starring at me, but he quickly looks away. I wonder what he needed.

~

I had cleaning duty at the Chikan's today. Ever since Mr.Chikan got the muzzle he's been trying to talk to me more. Mrs.Chikan once walked in on him telling me how kind I am and she walked right out of the room. Everything at their house confuses me.

When I finally finished cleaning I started heading out the house and to where me and Hitoshi decided to meet up. But I was stopped only one block away.

I was slammed against the wall of the alley I was pulled into. Someone's arm was pressed against my neck keeping me there and making it hard for me to breath.

Whoever this was had some kind of paralyzing quirk because I couldn't use my quirk and I could barely move, so I scream. I feel a punch to my gut. It wasn't painful but it forced me into a coughing fit.

I feel a finger hook on my skirt and start to pull down, causing me to panic. I know this sort of stuff has happend to me more times than I can count, but it's almost been a full month without it and I don't want that back.
I don't want it.
I don't want it.
I don't want it.
Please. Stop.
Please.
I don't want.
I want.
I want..."Hitoshi!" I cry out.

My skirt is pulled down enough for the person to slide their hand down the back and start groping me as I'm held limp against the wall screaming.

The person start breathing heavy as they pull me into their chest to muffle my cries. They move to pull off my shirt and slowly kneel making us both sit on the cement ground.

They grab my face and force their lips onto mine and start groping my chest when the sound of heavy stomping bonce off the alley walls "HEY, GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"

All of the sudden everything stops. It was all so blurry. I know the person's gone but now someone else is here. I'm in their lap and my cloths are back on in addition to a big jacket draped over my shoulders. I feel a rub on my back bringing me back to my senses.

My vision is still blurred but I'm calming down. Who every this person is, is nice. They even used the pronouns I'm using today. I only told Hitoshi I'm genderfluid and he ask me to text him my pronouns when they change so he doesn't misgender me. Wait, Hitoshi.

Snapping my head up, I stare straight into Hitoshi's lavender eyes, that are full with worry. Taking a shaking breath I managed to whimper out, "Thank you."
Which only seem to worry him more. "Why are you so calm" he whispered before his eyes widened "It's almost like your used to this."

Now my eyes widened. I am used to this, no one should be used to getting raped. No one should be used to getting sexually assaulted, this isn't normal. And I'm used to it.

My bottom lip starts to shake. "I think I am." I simply whisper. Feeling him tense I remember I'm still in his lap. I try to squirm out, but I feel his hands tighten, keeping me still. "How many times." Hitoshi says with blank face.
"I can't remember." is all I say.

His eyebrows knot together, probably thinking of what next to say. "Do you. Do you remember the first time. How old you were."
My eye fill with sadness as I slowly nod my head as I look down, "I was Twelve.".

Hitoshi moves his hands up slowly making sure I know and see his movements. He brought one hand to the center of my back and the other to the back of my neck and slowly leaning onto him as he rests his chin on my head.

My nose buries in his cloths and I notice he smells like lavender too. My eyes start getting heavy when I realize how comfortable I am with Hitoshi. I spoke to him like it was nothing just now and I'm always happy around him.

Before slumber took me away I hear him say. "I'll protect you......Izuku."